Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

Thread: She's going Coco! 4 plant grow. Mentored by Bud Lightyear

Thanks
    Thanked 34,986 Times in 12,023 Posts

suck it up princess, your mind is like a sponge , this time next year you will be mentoring , ,, you go girl!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Oxy For This Useful Post:

She's-a-Lady (15-12-14)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,572 Times in 1,853 Posts

That's right yes, water them in with phed water, then water again 4-5 days after they sprout with the rhizotonic.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The-Limey-Digit For This Useful Post:

Oxy (15-12-14), She's-a-Lady (15-12-14)

On the ning-nang-nong where the cows say bong.
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,128 Times in 1,018 Posts

Thanks Limey, I will double check anything before I do it, ive read so much about ph and ec that my mind is a big noodle knot of numbers!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to She's-a-Lady For This Useful Post:

Oxy (15-12-14), The-Limey-Digit (15-12-14)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Oxy View Post
    suck it up princess, your mind is like a sponge , this time next year you will be mentoring , ,, you go girl!!
    Haha! I dunno about that, poor new grower if they ever have to learn from me!! I would be demanding ''more photos, more photos, left a bit, show me the roots!!!''

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to She's-a-Lady For This Useful Post:

Oxy (15-12-14)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The-Limey-Digit View Post
    I also have a tip for the ph up or down, whichever it is you need to use. Remember, you never need to use both at the same location. Mix 100 ml with 2 litres of water and use this to adjust your feeds. Raw acid is very strong and extremely hard to use. A little goes a very long way.
    Nearly missed this one, and I needed the reminder.
    I learnt patience with Ph Up and Down with the Oxy Buckets, got all cocky one night and was a bit fast on the ph down, had to change the whole Res, 18L and I was using bottled water.
    Oxy had told me to dilute, but, just this one time I stuck a couple of drops in then a couple more. Wont do that again!
    Thanks for the formula, will mix in 2L and stick to it.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to She's-a-Lady For This Useful Post:

Oxy (15-12-14), The-Limey-Digit (16-12-14)

Clunge Muncher Guest

Hope they don't hang it out much longer for you, the tight fucks would be quick enough if it was the other way round.. It took me a while to get where i am as the fucks kept saying there was nothing wrong with me, even though my dr's and surgeons said different the twats, but all sorted now thank fook, sorry to hear you lost soo much, i was lucky i had fuckall to loose lmfao. Haha i may hold you to that, even if its enough for a smoke lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by She's-a-Lady View Post
    I hear ya Clunge. Im waiting for benefits payment, back pay of over £2000.
    Taken me a year, I was working just over a year ago, paid Tax all my life, blah blah, claim to get benefits has taken a year! We lost house, car the lot. We all suffer whilst the bankers that put the country into such a state get off scot free.
    Mate, if I win the lottery at the weekend, I will give you some Christmas Money.
    Fuckin country.
    Oh cheers bud, yeah it would be nice, all ive ever won is a quid on them lol but if i do get a biggie we can go on a bender , and no i didn't say we can have a go on a bender .
    Quote Originally Posted by Oxy View Post
    i'm game for that toooo, hope you win on a scratch card big, from the secret santa, if they slapped one in.. fingers crossed mukka

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Clunge Muncher For This Useful Post:

Oxy (15-12-14)

Thanks

Evening all, it's been a bit of a day, but I'm happy to say all 4 seeds have sprouted good roots and have gone into coco pots!
    One of the Kush seeds had snapped the seed pod which fell away when I picked her up, had to be very careful, used tweezers and told my ham hands not to shake.
    Only time will tell if she got hurt or not.
    Mon the grow!!!
    First Diary! Took some time She, but what a whopper!
    Thank you Bud Lightyear.

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ghtyear/page44

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to She's-a-Lady For This Useful Post:

Oxy (16-12-14), The-Limey-Digit (16-12-14)

Thanks

Hello Lass, great news!! Those pots you are using are much better, still a little on the large side but if you just add a day or two before you water again, you will be fine.

Just a word of caution about the tray, not sure if you already know. Never let the pots sit in the runoff. Very bad!! Once they have drained completely, empty the tray.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The-Limey-Digit For This Useful Post:

Oxy (16-12-14), She's-a-Lady (16-12-14)

Thanks

Thanks Limey,
    Funny you should say that as I was thinking about this last night and I was looking around today for some of those 'pot holders' they have in the summer, (four little columns to lift bot from base), I could easily make myself one with four bits of wood for each pot though.
    Ive got a couple of plastic storage box's for the plants to sit in (with said wooden splints to raise them above the bottom) as they were cheap. I will get the splints/columns/thingies (im hoping you know what the heck im talking about as I cant think what they are called.
    When I looked at the pots in the shop they looked really small, then when I got them home and looked at the size of the seeds I realised I should have gone smaller, I had the smaller ones in my hands too. Thanks for the lesser watering plan with this size. Couldnt find any puddings I was allowed, see its the supermarkets fault, they are full of Christmas things im not allowed to eat! Im on a pudding mission now!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to She's-a-Lady For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Sorry, forgot the all important question!!
    Limey, wheres the best place to put these girls now? Last time I had them in the tent with a home made Fluoro bulb just above them.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to She's-a-Lady For This Useful Post:

Thanks

What lighting do you have? How big is your hps?

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The-Limey-Digit For This Useful Post:

Clunge Muncher Guest

Alright she, how about cutting 3 or 4 bits of garden hose half inch a piece and sit the pots on them, if you get me that is lol.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Clunge Muncher For This Useful Post:

Oxy (16-12-14), She's-a-Lady (16-12-14), The-Limey-Digit (16-12-14)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Clunge Muncher View Post
    Alright she, how about cutting 3 or 4 bits of garden hose half inch a piece and sit the pots on them, if you get me that is lol.
    Genius idea Clunge! I love that you just came up with that!! Would have been perfect If I hadnt just moved into this flat and given my garden hose away.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to She's-a-Lady For This Useful Post:

Oxy (16-12-14)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The-Limey-Digit View Post
    What lighting do you have? How big is your hps?
    Hey Limey, ive got a dimmable ballast 250/400/600w.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to She's-a-Lady For This Useful Post:

Clunge Muncher Guest

Get out on the rob and see what you can find in the neighbours garden lol.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Clunge Muncher For This Useful Post:

Oxy (16-12-14), She's-a-Lady (16-12-14), The-Limey-Digit (16-12-14)

Thanks

Sorry, forgot the all important question!!
    Limey, wheres the best place to put these girls now? Last time I had them in the tent with a home made Fluoro bulb just above them.
    Just had a look at your list of equipment.

If you have one, a small cfl, 30-65 watt will be perfect as long as it is the 6500k blue spectrum. You will be able to get it around 3-4 inches above the plants. Setting up one of the fans to blow on the seedlings, enough to make them sway gently back and forth will strengthen the stems.

Failing this, use the hps, set it to the lowest wattage, 250, then, placing the back of your hand at the plant level, lower the lamp. If, after 30 seconds it is too warm for your hand, it is too warm for your girls, raise it a little. Your hand should feel comfortable. As before, a fan blowing over the plants is a good idea.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The-Limey-Digit For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thanks so much Limey,
    Im loving the way that you work, my brain can be tricky, have lots of qualifications but pretty full on dyslexia, im one of them funny functioners and I can read something loads but still get it wrong, really wrong! You write instructions perfectly, thank you, I will pop the girls in the tent, and pop the Hps on low tonight.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to She's-a-Lady For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Get out on the rob and see what you can find in the neighbours garden lol.
    In my younger days Clunge, in my younger days! The thought crossed my mind as soon as you said garden hose!! haha! I thought ''Well they wont notice a foot off if I cut in neatly!''
    I was brought up on a notorious council estate, im well behaved now though, got all Hippie and Buddhist like.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to She's-a-Lady For This Useful Post:

Oxy (16-12-14)

Thanks
    Thanked 34,986 Times in 12,023 Posts

Thumbs up

your genius, i will whip this idea for my cubes , been using straws to keep cubes off tray,,, hose sounds looks better , cheers for that man, your rocking and rolling now she ... whoop whoop!!

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Oxy For This Useful Post:

She's-a-Lady (16-12-14), The-Limey-Digit (17-12-14)

Clunge Muncher Guest

In my younger days Clunge, in my younger days! The thought crossed my mind as soon as you said garden hose!! haha! I thought ''Well they wont notice a foot off if I cut in neatly!''
    I was brought up on a notorious council estate, im well behaved now though, got all Hippie and Buddhist like.
    I know where your coming from but it's still worth the giggle, you may even get the chance to go hedge hopping if someone comes out, even though you may well end up in a heap screaming in pain the other side, but you got to think of the giggle you would give your other half watching pmsfl. I'm sure your come across a bit somewhere..
    Oh I love the council kids, I was one of them fuckers myself, im dreading my boy getting older coz i know he's gonna be a fucker lol.
    I'm like a hippy but I ent got the hair pmsfl.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Clunge Muncher For This Useful Post:

Oxy (17-12-14), She's-a-Lady (16-12-14), The-Limey-Digit (17-12-14)

Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast