Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Waterfarm reservoir recirculating Mod

Thanks

don't understand how likes have become the currency of the day.. I just don't have that kind of currency to throw around... If you get a like from me, I dam well mean it.. What does impress me, in a sad way, is the lack of traffic on the waterfarm forum.. The fact that I do come back is not for likes.. I'm just a fan of WFs, an try to spread thier good name.... Great as they are as stand alone, by a simple change in plumbing they become a rdwc..
    Your lucky to be in a green and pleasant land.. I've found a home in a dry desolate land.. 50 miles east of Death Valley , 65 miles south of Plutonium Valley … To each his own.. If you think I'm to surly for gentle folk, you can always ban me with the stroke of a key..

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fredo For This Useful Post:

British green (01-02-20), GEORGE (31-01-20), umbongo (03-02-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,468 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Fredo View Post
    don't understand how likes have become the currency of the day.. I just don't have that kind of currency to throw around... If you get a like from me, I dam well mean it.. What does impress me, in a sad way, is the lack of traffic on the waterfarm forum.. The fact that I do come back is not for likes.. I'm just a fan of WFs, an try to spread thier good name.... Great as they are as stand alone, by a simple change in plumbing they become a rdwc..
    Your lucky to be in a green and pleasant land.. I've found a home in a dry desolate land.. 50 miles east of Death Valley , 65 miles south of Plutonium Valley … To each his own.. If you think I'm to surly for gentle folk, you can always ban me with the stroke of a key..
    Sorry you fell that way, I like post, so the poster will know I was interested enough to take A look at what he is growing, after all, we all friends hear.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

IceCalibur (31-01-20), Techfreak (15-03-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 66,662 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Fredo View Post
    No body wants to ban you
    I also live near Death Valley but Death Valley in Greater Manchester

in a green and pleasant land

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to British green For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (01-02-20), Techfreak (15-03-20), WhIpLaSh (02-02-20)

Thanks

Be thankful you don't have a Plutonium Valley, i.e. "Project 56" near Greater Manchester.. Day 2 pics of the sprouted seeds. I'll be doing a 5 week veg, and trying for 1lb yield each..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0294.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	107.5 KB 
ID:	379293   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0295.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	133.1 KB 
ID:	379294  

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fredo For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (01-02-20), Techfreak (15-03-20), WhIpLaSh (02-02-20)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4