Quote Originally Posted by Fredo View Post
    8 minutes to edit sucks..
    What do you need editing?

I might be able to help...

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-01-20), Techfreak (15-03-20)

Thanks

Wink

I'm an analog man adrift in a digital world.. I'm a little slow.. Before I add to it or get it said right.. times up.. Just trying to adapt to a faster paced world.. A site that lets one edit at will favors me.. The only ones that ever appreciated my not being an 8 minute man were the ladies...

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fredo For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-01-20), IceCalibur (08-01-20), Techfreak (15-03-20)

7. Default

I'm an analog man adrift in a digital world.. I'm a little slow.. Before I add to it or get it said right.. times up.. Just trying to adapt to a faster paced world.. A site that lets one edit at will favors me.. The only ones that ever appreciated my not being an 8 minute man were the ladies...
    Lol well that's understandable...here's an idea, how about writing the post out on (digital) notepad, get your images ready then, they will be ready to enter into your post with a simple copy/paste and you'll have ample time to get all you need inside your post?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-01-20), Techfreak (15-03-20)

Thanks

These igloo scrog screens are 24"x36" .. The screen supports are 16" long.. That puts the screen about 12" from the dripring.. The light will effectively cover a 36"x36" screen, but I didn't have a screen that large.. I just make do with I have, or can change to work..... I gave up on the hole punch for cutting the hole for the water column pass through in the basket...... Didn't have the rotary files I needed, and didn't want to spend the $70 for a set.. I used a 1/2" wood chisel to cut the hole.. I drew the right size hole on piece of peel and stick shipping label.. It was simple enough to cut, where needed around the label.. The cone was shortened 1-1/4" I used a small saw to remove all but the bottom grove.
    The last pic is the 1/2" fittings needed for the screen.. All slip fittings, no glue needed.. The reflector panels hangers are cut from the same 2"x4" wire used for the screen.. The 4 uprights are 24" long..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0284.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	45.9 KB 
ID:	379233   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0285.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	124.5 KB 
ID:	379234   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0286.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	124.3 KB 
ID:	379235   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0271.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	55.5 KB 
ID:	379236  

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fredo For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-01-20), Techfreak (15-03-20)

Thanks

Just filled the system.. The insulation for the tubing will be added.. Wanted to check for leaks first.. The line from the center of the ice chest is the drain... I drilled a hole through the floor so it drains outside.. Will drop sprouted seeds into the hydroton in the morning.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0287.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	114.5 KB 
ID:	379246   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0288.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	107.0 KB 
ID:	379247   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0289.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	88.9 KB 
ID:	379248  

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fredo For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-01-20), Techfreak (15-03-20), umbongo (03-02-20)

Thanks

6725 views in 5 years, two posters, and one of them was a mod.. I've pretty much been beating a dead horse for most of these 5 years.. The sprouted seeds went into the hydroton yesterday.. Planning on veging for 5 weeks.. This purple haze is listed at 10 weeks flower.. Because of the staggering lack of interest, and my OCD, I'll finish this thread and be gone..

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fredo For This Useful Post:

British green (31-01-20), GEORGE (31-01-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 66,662 Times

Default Waterfarm reservoir recirculating Mod

6725 views in 5 years, two posters, and one of them was a mod.. I've pretty much been beating a dead horse for most of these 5 years.. The sprouted seeds went into the hydroton yesterday.. Planning on veging for 5 weeks.. This purple haze is listed at 10 weeks flower.. Because of the staggering lack of interest, and my OCD, I'll finish this thread and be gone..
    A 27 post thread spread over five years I'm no surprised you haven't had much interest
    Hardly any pictures of your grow
    How many threads have you been in spreading your knowledge or just banter with members
    You gotta show interest too gain interest
    In five years you have made 23 posts

Sounds like ya flogging ya own dead horse

in a green and pleasant land

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to British green For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (31-01-20), IceCalibur (31-01-20)

17. Default

Sorry you feel that way but British green does make a very good point here.

Unfortunately, you didn't even acknowledge my first post...in a community like ours you need to get involved and communicate with fellow members, that's just how a forum works

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

British green (31-01-20), GEORGE (31-01-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 66,662 Times

Quote Originally Posted by IceCalibur View Post
    Sorry you feel that way but British green does make a very good point here.

Unfortunately, you didn't even acknowledge my first post...in a community like ours you need to get involved and communicate with fellow members, that's just how a forum works
    I bet hotshot has also liked every single post this thread contains

in a green and pleasant land

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to British green For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (31-01-20), IceCalibur (31-01-20)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast