Page 138 of 161 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 148 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 1610

Thread: Stoner's pets.. You know they're cute & funny as hell :D

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,468 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Herbitual View Post
    Beautiful!

Can you not just leave food out for them and leave them feral? They'll always be around if you do - it's like a good halfway point, isn't it?
    Yea, I could, I got one Mommy Cat, I would like to be able to play with the Kittens. lol

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

British green (12-05-20), Mac (20-05-20), The Solyom (13-05-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 62,958 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Herbitual View Post
    Clipped today and didn’t faint:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He looks proud as mate, knows he's lookin good

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MrC For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-05-20), Herbitual (12-05-20), Mac (20-05-20), RASTA (20-05-20), The Solyom (13-05-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,136 Times

Quote Originally Posted by British green View Post
    I only feed raw meat to my dog.
    Everything about him is better than before
    Smells less
    No or hardly any farts
    Poo is hard and only twice a day
    More energy but less hyperactivity
    Cheaper than most dog food
    Better healthier coat etc etc

in a green and pleasant land

What meat do they get and do you add mixer biscuits. i used to give my previous 2 terriers boiled chicken and rice.. In Hungary where I lived chicken carcasses were really cheap. i used to boil them up with the rice for ages over an outside wood fire. They loved it.

Before anyone has an anxiety attack, I know you shouldn't give dogs chicken bones. My dogs just spat them out and they regularly came back from walks with feathers in their gobs. I lived in a small village and "walks" were across fields and forests. They generally went where they wanted. I looked after 5 other dogs, 2 were Vizslas' and one of them emerged with the tail feathers of a pheasant just poking out of his mouth ready for the final swallow.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Solyom For This Useful Post:

British green (13-05-20), GEORGE (13-05-20), Mac (20-05-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 19,881 Times

Here she is, princess Wags herself sunning herself in the morning sun . She's getting big now. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_1173.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	151.1 KB 
ID:	382910

Sent from my H9436 using Tapatalk

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wags For This Useful Post:

British green (13-05-20), GEORGE (13-05-20), Mac (20-05-20), MrC (13-05-20), The Solyom (13-05-20), WhIpLaSh (13-05-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 66,662 Times

Default Stoner's pets.. You know they're cute & funny as hell

Quote Originally Posted by The Solyom View Post
    What meat do they get and do you add mixer biscuits. i used to give my previous 2 terriers boiled chicken and rice.. In Hungary where I lived chicken carcasses were really cheap. i used to boil them up with the rice for ages over an outside wood fire. They loved it.

Before anyone has an anxiety attack, I know you shouldn't give dogs chicken bones. My dogs just spat them out and they regularly came back from walks with feathers in their gobs. I lived in a small village and "walks" were across fields and forests. They generally went where they wanted. I looked after 5 other dogs, 2 were Vizslas' and one of them emerged with the tail feathers of a pheasant just poking out of his mouth ready for the final swallow.
    His diet is anything raw meat .
    If it's chicken it's
    80% meat
    10% offal
    10% bone
    No mixer biscuits as I'm trying too keep his diet natural

Frozen chicken mince consistency of the above

The above is chicken mince on the left and minced lamb heart on the right.
    I feed the dog the odd chicken carcass and just give it him . Chicken bones only become bad for the dog once cooked as they can become brittle and splinter, uncooked there stomach acid will consume them no problem

He gets deer antlers as a chew treat and cows hoofs

Last edited by British green; 13-05-20 at 10:33 AM.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to British green For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (13-05-20), Mac (20-05-20), Stickysticky (13-05-20), The Solyom (13-05-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,502 Times

His diet is anything raw meat .
    If it's chicken it's
    80% meat
    10% offal
    10% bone
    No mixer biscuits as I'm trying too keep his diet natural

Frozen chicken mince consistency of the above

The above is chicken mince on the left and minced lamb heart on the right.
    I feed the dog the odd chicken carcass and just give it him . Chicken bones only become bad for the dog once cooked as they can become brittle and splinter, uncooked there stomach acid will consume them no problem

He gets deer antlers as a chew treat and cows hoofs

I switched my two dogs to raw food about a year ago. Its crazy how much of a difference it makes! Im just happy I know I'm not feeding them shit. They also love it, they hated the kibble I use to give them before switching to the raw. Thing that bugs me is not many people know about how bad nearly all dog food is that is sold in shops and pet shops and when you mention about raw food to people I swear they think your crazy. Anyone with a dog that isn't on raw diet I'd say have a look into and you won't be disappointed and I'm sure you won't want to be feeding your dogs shit. I had to buy another freezer as I stock up on quite abit with having two dogs. Just like you my dogs don't fart as much and don't smell that bad like before and they shits are tiny now as everything they are getting fed is getting used up so not as much waste. There coat is also way better. It's nuts

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stickysticky For This Useful Post:

British green (13-05-20), GEORGE (13-05-20), Mac (20-05-20), The Solyom (13-05-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,468 Times

Same way with Cats, outdoor frail cats have cleaner coats than inside Cats, not living off the wild. Another Kitten VIDEO:

https://youtu.be/i6CIon_iFZ0

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

British green (13-05-20), Mac (20-05-20), The Solyom (13-05-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Stickysticky View Post
    I switched my two dogs to raw food about a year ago. Its crazy how much of a difference it makes! Im just happy I know I'm not feeding them shit. They also love it, they hated the kibble I use to give them before switching to the raw. Thing that bugs me is not many people know about how bad nearly all dog food is that is sold in shops and pet shops and when you mention about raw food to people I swear they think your crazy. Anyone with a dog that isn't on raw diet I'd say have a look into and you won't be disappointed and I'm sure you won't want to be feeding your dogs shit. I had to buy another freezer as I stock up on quite abit with having two dogs. Just like you my dogs don't fart as much and don't smell that bad like before and they shits are tiny now as everything they are getting fed is getting used up so not as much waste. There coat is also way better. It's nuts

I'm convinced. As soon as I've used up what I just bought he will be going onto raw. I might have a word with the local butcher to see if he'll do me a deal on about to go out of date meat. Saves waste and saves me money. Win win.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The Solyom For This Useful Post:

British green (13-05-20), GEORGE (13-05-20), Mac (20-05-20), Stickysticky (13-05-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 66,662 Times

Quote Originally Posted by The Solyom View Post
    I'm convinced. As soon as I've used up what I just bought he will be going onto raw. I might have a word with the local butcher to see if he'll do me a deal on about to go out of date meat. Saves waste and saves me money. Win win.
    This is fine but no ham bacon etc etc anything that's been treated or salted is absolutely no good for the dog .
    Switching a dog from biscuit to raw food is something that needs to be done slowly, giving them time for the stomach acids to come back upto the strength that it should be.
    The dogs will love you for it once they have been fed on a raw diet .

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to British green For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (13-05-20), Mac (20-05-20)

Thanks

This is fine but no ham bacon etc etc anything that's been treated or salted is absolutely no good for the dog .
    Switching a dog from biscuit to raw food is something that needs to be done slowly, giving them time for the stomach acids to come back upto the strength that it should be.
    The dogs will love you for it once they have been fed on a raw diet .

Many thanks for the tip BG. I've added your comment to my "dog's diet" doc I've started. The tins I have won't last as long as the dry food so I'll start him off woth a bit of raw and some dry stuff.

Thanks again, we all want what's best for our pooches. And I want to stop that dawg awful fart smell he delights in sharing with me

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Solyom For This Useful Post:

British green (13-05-20), GEORGE (13-05-20), Mac (20-05-20)

Page 138 of 161 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 148 ... LastLast