Page 76 of 161 FirstFirst ... 26 66 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 86 126 ... LastLast

Thread: Stoner's pets.. You know they're cute & funny as hell :D

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,684 Times

Quote Originally Posted by potanist01 View Post
    Absolutely beautiful mate!!!
    Bet ur chuffed

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Thank you bro!

Yeah absolutely love her already... 6 hour all round trip to Manchester on a Sunday seems effortless 😂

I'll prob spam this with pictures so be warned 😂🙈🐶

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GanjasaurusREX For This Useful Post:

ggotch (05-06-17), potanist01 (04-06-17), Trex (04-06-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,757 Times

Quote Originally Posted by GanjasaurusREX View Post
    Thank you bro!

Yeah absolutely love her already... 6 hour all round trip to Manchester on a Sunday seems effortless 😂

I'll prob spam this with pictures so be warned 😂🙈🐶

Spam away Ganja 😉

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to potanist01 For This Useful Post:

GanjasaurusREX (04-06-17)

Clunge Muncher Guest

Quote Originally Posted by GanjasaurusREX View Post
    Did you have a Rottweiler mate?

Really respect someone who gets a dog from kennels, my dad and I discussed doing it as I hate seeing them there at no fault of their own 😢

Yeah mate I can imagine he would, i can already tell they just want cuddles she hasn't left my side lol... don't miss the house training tho 😂🙈

Yeah mate a big fucker at that too , at his biggest he was just over 14stone, if I spread my fingers as far open as poss you couldn't touch his ears his head was that wide.
    Really do miss him but not his farts or snoring . When our kids are older and we got no dogs me and the Mrs are aiming for some us time and then I'll think about it, maybe 20years or so lol.

Best thing we did mate, very lucky to only be there for a couple of days before we picked him up. Took him to a vet shrink etc, she said the people that had him before us prob tried to beat him to make him aggressive but it didn't work. We ended up having him just about 11 years before we had to have him put down , still got his ashes (well I have for 3 of my dogs), the vet thought he was about a year and half when we got him.
    There should be some pics of him on here somewhere I'm sure....

Anyway soz to waffle on, and don't be shy of adding pics of her growing up .

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Clunge Muncher For This Useful Post:

dogman (27-06-17), GanjasaurusREX (04-06-17), ggotch (05-06-17), potanist01 (04-06-17), Trex (05-06-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,684 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Clunge Muncher View Post
    Yeah mate a big fucker at that too , at his biggest he was just over 14stone, if I spread my fingers as far open as poss you couldn't touch his ears his head was that wide.
    Really do miss him but not his farts or snoring . When our kids are older and we got no dogs me and the Mrs are aiming for some us time and then I'll think about it, maybe 20years or so lol.

Best thing we did mate, very lucky to only be there for a couple of days before we picked him up. Took him to a vet shrink etc, she said the people that had him before us prob tried to beat him to make him aggressive but it didn't work. We ended up having him just about 11 years before we had to have him put down , still got his ashes (well I have for 3 of my dogs), the vet thought he was about a year and half when we got him.
    There should be some pics of him on here somewhere I'm sure....

Anyway soz to waffle on, and don't be shy of adding pics of her growing up .

Goodness gracious mate thats about what I weigh he musta been huge lol, the woman we got her from had 4 adults in the house and they were massive too, she been breeding 10 years.

We had an English pointer growing up, big Rabbie .... lovely dog 14 years we had him but unfortunately time just ran out on him and the decision was made 😢

No need for waffle apology as u can seem I'm quite the dog lover myself lol, will keep the pics a comin 😁🐶

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GanjasaurusREX For This Useful Post:

ggotch (05-06-17), potanist01 (04-06-17), Trex (05-06-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 26,740 Times

Havok
    Tumble
    Marley
    Pepe
    Leo

I have too many cats.

"Bees don't waste time explaining to flies why honey is better than shit."

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Loki For This Useful Post:

dogman (27-06-17), GanjasaurusREX (05-06-17), ggotch (05-06-17), potanist01 (07-06-17), Trex (05-06-17)

Mrs Beefheart Guest

New addition again unwanted by me 😂
    Yea I been playing with my apps ... he looks better like this 😂

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mrs Beefheart For This Useful Post:

dogman (27-06-17), Loki (10-06-17), Trex (20-06-17)

Hobbit Guest

Quote Originally Posted by British green View Post
    the bunnies coco kimi and the dog

Sent from a green pleasant land
    This is a really cool pic. Awesome when all your pets live in harmony.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hobbit For This Useful Post:

British green (10-06-17), dogman (27-06-17), Loki (10-06-17), Trex (20-06-17)

Mrs Beefheart Guest

Default Stoner's pets.. You know they're cute & funny as hell 😀

What .... he said 😂

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mrs Beefheart For This Useful Post:

Trex (20-06-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Our Bundle of Joy turned 1 today . Took him out a nice big moose t-bone steak for his bday supper .

Sent from the Land of Fuck OFF !!

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

BB (17-06-17), dogman (27-06-17), GanjasaurusREX (20-06-17), Loki (17-06-17)

Clunge Muncher Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Trex View Post
    Our Bundle of Joy turned 1 today . Took him out a nice big moose t-bone steak for his bday supper .

Sent from the Land of Fuck OFF !!
    He's a cracker .

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Clunge Muncher For This Useful Post:

BB (17-06-17), Trex (19-06-17)

Page 76 of 161 FirstFirst ... 26 66 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 86 126 ... LastLast