Thread: I am looking for a glass bong bowl with a lid

Thanks

Default I am looking for a glass bong bowl with a lid

My smoke of preference is pressed hash. I smoke some sift now and then and BHO on occasion but my main smoke is pressed hash.

However, once this stuff is lit, it just keeps burning. That's great if there's more than one person but when I smoke alone, I like to fill the bowl, do a hit and let it sit for a minute before my next hit.

I often use a standard brass pipe with a screw on lid and that works great and does the job of keeping the hash from burning away. I just bought a wooden pipe with a great magnetic flip top lid. But, after smoking it a couple times, I remembered why we don't smoke in wood pipes any more. I got a better buzz from the wood than I did from the hash. LOL

And, overall, the bong has always been my pipe of choice.

So, I guess the best pipe for me is a bong that has a bowl with a lid that I can close after a hit.

The ideal solution would be a glass bowl (I think mine is 17mm glass on glass) for my bong. However, a brass or metal would do the trick.

The first places I checked were Pipes Palace and a few of the other sponsors here. (Don't forget to always click the banners and visit our sponsors first when you buy seeds or pipes). I have done google searches for hours on the topic and can't find anything.

If anyone has seen one, I sure would love a pointer to it.

Thanks

A glass carb cap would work or a glass tamp their are swing buckets for BHO but I don't think thats what your looking for
    Original handblown glass pipes bongs and bubblers. Home of the OG Hempwick, a natural alternative to butane lighters and matches.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,745 Times

I read the original post & instantly thought, 'There's one for glasshopper' - then saw I was too late
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

Thanks

There are plenty bowls you could close with the back of a clipper, specially the smaller bowls that are meant for hash. You could use so many other stuffs like the back of a glass vial.
    Maybe its not all glass and class, but it should work.

My way of smoking pressed hash (my favorite as well) is usually with a glass pipe just using small bits I would finish in 2-3 tokes. That way when I reach the end of the hash bit it haven't boiled for numerous tokes.
    It is also fun to play with the hash and make the hash bits ready for the session and all that.
    With a bong I put a piece for 1 toke and finish it.

Glass marble should fit on the top of the bowl?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 42,577 Times

I light my bong with a hemp wick in a glass dispenser. It has a concave bottom that makes it really easy to snuff out about any size glass bowl.
    "If science can't be questioned, It's not science anymore"

~Aaron Rogers

"This is not an economic turndown, it is a takedown"

~ Catherin Austin Fitts