Thread: Help me out with LED wardrobe grow

Thanks

Default Help me out with LED wardrobe grow

Evening all. Will be moving soon & will need to downsize, stealth up & sort myself out a drobe grow & am pondering stuff to consider.... ?

I'm gonna switch to LED & the new HS1 from Grownorthern looks very promising. Also looking to switch to auto's as well - DP Think Different looks like a goodn'

Will be using a CF but just wondering, how well does the wood keep the smell in, do i need to worry about this at all ?

Will prob be a good idea to insulate to some degree as well with boiler insulation or something?

Just read through the fans of the wardrobe thread which is very encouraging & helpful

Thanks for any help

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dupe For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (25-12-16)

Thanks

no one?

C'on wardrobers, do you think i need to worry about what the drobe is made of ? Do i need to get hold of an old one that has thicker wood, or can i get a new flat packed one made from chipboard or something a la ikea ?

Thanks for any help

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dupe For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (25-12-16)

Thanks

I don't think it matters what the walls are made of or how thick. If you have air pressure from extraction then leakage is going into the space. If you are that concerned, you could line it with plastic.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BlazeMe For This Useful Post:

Dupe (21-01-15), GEORGE (25-12-16), Grub (17-01-15)

Thanks

It will be ok if your using a carbon filter 24/7 just make an hole in the drobe for intake.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to smellyblues For This Useful Post:

Dupe (21-01-15), GEORGE (25-12-16)

Thanks

Thanks for the replies. I should have mentioned that there may be a possibiltiy at some point id have to switch the fan off for a day or something - just if the landlord wanted to make a visit or something! This was my concern.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Dupe For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (25-12-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

I have a small tent inside my cupboard... problem solved
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

ganja.lad (25-12-16), GEORGE (25-12-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,565 Times

I use a flat pack wardrobe with 138w (actual) Vipar LED and 4" black orchid with cf, no probs at all with smell, wife doesnt even know its there!. I get about 2-3 ounces every 7 weeks using 14day overlap, at about £20 an oz all in. love the stealth wardrobe!

lol just seen how old this is....
    Last edited by maenam; 21-12-16 at 06:36 PM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to maenam For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (25-12-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by maenam View Post
    I use a flat pack wardrobe with 138w (actual) Vipar LED and 4" black orchid with cf, no probs at all with smell, wife doesnt even know its there!. I get about 2-3 ounces every 7 weeks using 14day overlap, at about £20 an oz all in. love the stealth wardrobe!

lol just seen how old this is....
    Hi buddy just saw this thread... which black orchid fan have you got? And how quiet is it? Thanks in advance... 👌

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    Lets hope my mentor can help me
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?76922-Dreamgreens-Northern-Lights-Blue-Mentored-By-Budmore