Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Stung by Mary Jane

Thanks

Thanks for clearing this up, I thought I was the only one, handling haze in flower at the moment and sometimes u feel the little stings and sometimes my forearms r covered in a red heatrash looking rash , but goes away after a while

2. The Following User Says Thank You to t4mmy74 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-08-17)

Thanks

happens to me every now and again. If memory serves me correctly its the trichromes - sometimes they can have a sickle shape not to dissimilar to the defense mechanism of stinging nettles.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	stinging trichome.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	6.9 KB 
ID:	349628

Latex gloves should be enough to help without restricting the ability to handle your plants.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrthccbd For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-08-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,201 Times

started a nettle tea last week am to old to bother about nettle stings fingers just go numb

6. The Following User Says Thank You to happyjack For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-08-17)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4