Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: Being charged with conspiracy to supply and selling to friends.

The Aspie Toker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Flabdab View Post

Today I received my "charges".

Th first one is that I am 'concerned' in the supplying of weed, and then it names 10 different people on my phone. These people are my friends and who merely borrowed a joint here and there off me. I never sold them any.
    How does someone borrow a joint? Do they replace it with the one they borrowed.

Even passing a joint to someone can, technically, get you 14 years.

And the second charge is for "conspiring to supply (with the other two people arrested) an unspecified amount of cannabis to unspecified people.
    If they decide to do you for supplying, then the above charge will be dropped.

1) What is an 'unspecified amount'? Does this mean that they can charge me for selling a joint, all the way to 10kg? Even though I knew nothing of it?
    Yes.

2) Can they charge me for selling weed when there's no proof of this and they have never found weed on me or in my property?
    Yes, but a good barrister can get that dropped. With that many plants, it will be Crown Court.

3) Am I just looking at a fine or something more? This is my first "offence"
    Probably a fine. May be some probation.

Last night on TV, someone's house was busted with 4 plants growing. He got a caution. It can depend on the Judge as well. There was one round our way that was known as the Hanging Judge. When it came to sentencing, he would rub his hands with glee, smirk, then tells you that you're going down. It really does depend on the day, the county you are in, barrister, and the judge.

Dress smart, don't be an ass, and be polite. It goes a long way.

Good luck
    Last edited by The Aspie Toker; 20-10-15 at 07:38 PM.

Thanks

was just reading why do people use sms there encrypted and records are held for ever nearly

never txt burner and voice only ever

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,676 Times

First off, I'm in the UK.

Last March, my house was searched as the police believed that I was involved with a couple of people who had been arrested for growing weed in a warehouse. There were 240 plants in that warehouse. I knew nothing about this growing of weed and purely bought weed off them, in small amounts, for me.

When they searched my house, they found nothing, however they took my phone.

Today I received my "charges".

Th first one is that I am 'concerned' in the supplying of weed, and then it names 10 different people on my phone. These people are my friends and who merely borrowed a joint here and there off me. I never sold them any.

And the second charge is for "conspiring to supply (with the other two people arrested) an unspecified amount of cannabis to unspecified people.

I have a couple of questions;

1) What is an 'unspecified amount'? Does this mean that they can charge me for selling a joint, all the way to 10kg? Even though I knew nothing of it?

And

2) Can they charge me for selling weed when there's no proof of this and they have never found weed on me or in my property?

3) Am I just looking at a fine or something more? This is my first "offence"
    You don't have to tell them your code to get into your phone, you should also have the sim blocked.

And as it states you are concerned with supplying weed and conspiracy, it's all allegations, if you've never done this then they will have nothing on you and you should be able to clear your name, I wouldn't worry about it if you've nothing to hide.

I used to know a guy back in the day who I think had some charge they they tried pinning on him like conspiracy to supply Yorkshire, and that's a big place, it was all rubbish, he never was doing that and I think he got a slap on the wrist.
    Just be carefull though I guess, grow your own, smoke your own, tell nobody and all will be ok we hope!!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,676 Times

Does anybody know what the street value would be for 240 plants? Or the potential weight. Whatever it is that the police go off. Obviously you get a higher sentance for 100 kilo rather than an ounce.
    Cheers
    I think the scentensing guidelines have an assumed yield of 40g a plant, and the term you have to be very wary of is social supply, I suppose it's the term the use to try and trick you so try can slap a dealer tag on your head and get a bigger scentence imposed!

Thanks

i use get up to assorts when i was young not drugs but lots

its always the none criminals that are are a easy target that don't really do anything wrong like Percy home growers that get stitched up

don't ever cooperate with the pigs and my personal opinion is any one that tells you to play nice aint got a clue
    even if they got you banged to rights as cps fuck up all the time

dont say fuck all ever get a good solicitor that aint a lazy bastard
    many a time iv walked but if id took any notice ofa bad solicitor i would have had a free holiday

and never tell your solicitor your guilt ever period unless hes bent and on the pay roll

when arrested be mister cool freaks the cops out say nothing
    other than "I want my solicitor now"

no chit chat no answers to inosent questions nothing just say nothing and look at like there beneath you look strait through them like there not even there
    there not you friends there stitch you up for a Browne point
    refuse to sign anything sign nothing

fun at interview if you want to make em lose it

if your confident playing for time depending on situation is always usually to you advantage not theres what ever happens your there for a while but the pace clock is ticking if you been re bailed often can be very little time left

use you brain adapt to situation little evidence don't as for solicitor act dumb as soon as tape switched on you now want a solicitor

drive em nuts over inter view

1 as soon as tap is switched on state i do not consent to a videoed or taped interview
    also refuse to say why on the tape stay silent

if that happens there a strict code they nuts follow set out in pace they dont come across the situation often so often fuck it up

they should stop the tape
    ps they have no power to keep you in interview room get you in it by force even if your under arrest if they do its assault a few have fucked that up and assaulted people in front of there solicitor
    now ushal there be a conflab while they figer out what to do

ether demand to be took back to cell or refuse to re enter interview room

now the only thing they can do is try a interview in cell
    so now there eather have to go hunting the station for a old tape recorder from the 80s and send a pig to Tesco's for some batteries and to try and find a some blank tapes

or do a old fationed written record of interview
    you can have real fun with that and give the writers crap talking complete verbose crap about nothing

if your doing a no comment fuck there timing by saying no comment i bit quicker each time before they finished the question until you saying before they start the question

another fun one remember there's no right of force they can use legally without getting done for assault in interview room

ask for tape to be stopped saying you wish to consult with solicitor in private
    normal they will just leave you and solicitor in interview room while you do

now move the chairs about and shit in the chair where gobby cop the one doing all the talking in charge of interview was sitting

refuse to move from there

the only lawfully thing they can do by force is take you back to the cell they cant touch you for any other reason

3.4 If a person refuses to go into or remain in a suitable interview room, see Code C paragraph 12.5, and the custody officer considers, on reasonable grounds, that the interview should not be delayed the interview may, at the custody officer’s discretion, be conducted in a cell using portable recording equipment or, if none is available, recorded in writing as in Code C, section 11. The reasons for this shall be recorded.

(d) Objections and complaints by the suspect
    4.8 If the suspect objects to the interview being audibly recorded at the outset, during the interview or during a break, the interviewer shall explain that the interview is being audibly recorded and that this Code requires the suspect’s objections to be recorded on the audio recording. When any objections have been audibly recorded or the suspect has refused to have their objections recorded, the interviewer shall say they are turning off the recorder, give their reasons and turn it off. The interviewer shall then make a written record of the interview as in Code C, section 11. If, however, the interviewer reasonably considers they may proceed to question the suspect with the audio recording still on, the interviewer may do so. This procedure also applies in cases where the suspect has previously objected to the interview being visually recorded, see Code F 4.8, and the investigating officer has decided to audibly record the interview. See Note 4D

incidentally if they give up and do not ask the questions

there is case law that supports that no adverse interference can be drawn if the question or questions were never asked in the first place

6. The Following User Says Thank You to outlaw666 For This Useful Post:

sodangerous (20-09-16)

Thanks

Found that really interesting mate, thanks for sharing!

1st Grow - 5x Incredible Bulk
    2nd Grow - 5x Incredible Bulk
    3rd Grow - 4x Incredible Bulk & 1x Delicious Candy
    4th Grow - Incredible Bulk, Delicious Candy & Pakistan Valley
    5th Grow - 1200w 8 Plants Multistrain

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

What ever happened with this . Does anybody know ?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7