Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Being charged with conspiracy to supply and selling to friends.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 35,859 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Flabdab View Post
    Cheers everyone.

Yep the 10 people on my phone are those that have asked me for weed. But nowhere in the messages does it mention the plants - because I genuinly knew nothing about them. I honestly didn't know.
    looks liked you fucked for supplying in a way tbh, 10 peole don,t just get hand outs of weed and unfortuanatly its up to you to rove your innocence nowadays, maybe you did,nt know anything about the plants but they are trying to associate you with it because of the links on phones, cops best friend they are

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Murdock For This Useful Post:

Bloody Elbow (13-02-15), Donmitch0121 (11-02-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,585 Times

this happened to a group of mates a couple of years back real good mate of mine.. his mates were selling coke, he only ever went near bud though but the four people all lived in the cul-de-sac same as him so were all mates.. anyway they all get their doors smashed in and then fones taken.. the bloke had his phone taken as well as the others he had a few texts about weed on there and him sorting out a couple of people and he got done for in the concern of supplying cannabis, and his mates all done for in the concern of supplying coke... he did four months from a 10 month stretch, then two months of tag and the others for the sniff got 3 years a piece.. all from texts ffs, not a single grain of powder or single trichome as evidence..

i have two phones, only one is registered in my name and i use that for my normal day to day calls, anything else talking about weed or coming on here i use a pay as you go that i never take out of the house.. got five kids lie at home, all with phones.. must be about 20-30 mobiles lying around, so if i get nicked i know my own phone is clean of pictures texts or any other bollocks that might land me in the slammer for getting my mate a bit at the same time as me or something.. ffs, your not a fucking dealer for that, fucking stupid laws in this country are mental...

Peace.. IJ

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 12,597 Times

Best of luck fabdab, all the best mate.

Thanks

Thanks everyone. Saw a solicitor yesterday who said it will go straight to the Crown court because of the amount of plants.
    In a reply to some who asked how I knew about the plants - the police told me during my interview.
    The solicitor thinks that in Veing done for conspiracy because the other two people involved and trying to drag me down with them. He's hoping it will just be my word against theirs.
    They will be going down anyway because one of them had quite a lot of coke in his loft too.

Thanks

Yeah watch out mate, I had a couple of friends who got dragged in for GBH, the one who did it walked away and the one who didn't done time! Fucking justice system hey, the coppers knew my mate didn't do it too and just didn't give a fuck, just wanted the case solved. Let your solicitor do the talking mate.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,240 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Flabdab View Post
    Thanks everyone. Saw a solicitor yesterday who said it will go straight to the Crown court because of the amount of plants.
    In a reply to some who asked how I knew about the plants - the police told me during my interview.
    The solicitor thinks that in Veing done for conspiracy because the other two people involved and trying to drag me down with them. He's hoping it will just be my word against theirs.
    They will be going down anyway because one of them had quite a lot of coke in his loft too.
    Have they done a statement saying your involved Flab
    Bloody Scrogs Critical Kush Mentored By The Rebel M_C, Cos He's Street Tuff.
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-s-street-tuff

Thanks

We don't know yet. The solicitor is going to get all that sort of thing off the police and find out what evidence they've got against me.

Thanks

When in doubt, say dowt!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Catch_E_Monkey For This Useful Post:

Bloody Elbow (13-02-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,585 Times

Your brief should have got them all the statements they had do far once you were charged... So if he hasn't got them yet he will have soon enough...

Personally I think that they are doing the usual shit where they charge you for anything they can and hope some of it sticks... The prosecution will probably offer you a plea bargain and say that if you plead guilty to being in the concern of supply they will drop the conspiracy charges....

Good luck mate

Peace..IJ

Thanks

Thanks very much. I actually only saw a solicitor for the first time the day before yesterday so they will have only just started trying to get the papers etc. There's no way I will plead guilty to conspiracy though. I genuinly didn't know what they were doing. I will plead guilty for supplying my friends. I've already admitted it on tape.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast