Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Being charged with conspiracy to supply and selling to friends.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Flabdab View Post
    Thanks very much. I actually only saw a solicitor for the first time the day before yesterday so they will have only just started trying to get the papers etc. There's no way I will plead guilty to conspiracy though. I genuinly didn't know what they were doing. I will plead guilty for supplying my friends. I've already admitted it on tape.
    Never admit fuck all unless you have spoken to a brief. In fact never say fuck all on tape apart from 'no comment' until you have spoken to a brief. The brief is entitled to advanced disclosure from Five 0 of what they have on you before the interview starts and can advise you of your best course of action in private before the interview starts. Never agree to a notebook interview with any cop or an interview ANYWHERE other than a police station - in simple terms NEVER SAY ANYTHING WHEN UNDER CAUTION (you do not have to say anything and so on) UNTIL YOU HAVE SPOKEN TO A BRIEF IN PRIVATE IN THE STATION.

Cops are well versed in cautioning you and getting you to say anything that will incrimate you before that point. Specifically whilst in your house. When they show you anything in your house and ask questions tell them you wish to seek legal advise before answering ANY QUESTION AT ALL ABOUT STUFF THEY FIND.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bigjaw For This Useful Post:

Catch_E_Monkey (14-02-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 26,716 Times

If you admitted on tape that you supplied your friends then you may be fucked. Offer up nothing to the police mate, don't do their work for them. For future reference, always have a pin number at every stage you can on your phone. Sim card, key lock, lockscreen the lot. Hide any app that are dodgy & text messages too. You can get apps to do this & that has a pin number too. A court of law can't force you to tell the police your pin number, it's your interlectual property, finger print locks they can as it's the police can already take you prints. With the pin lock the police will have to show evidence that the phone contains illegal activities, without being able to access it. Also just for the fuck of it, when a police tries to arrest you, ask them to show proof that they were sworn in under their oath that day, they have to show you. & also refuse to "stand under" their authority. It gets them rather frustrated.

"A word to the wise isn't necessary -- it's the stupid ones that need the advice."

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Loki For This Useful Post:

Catch_E_Monkey (14-02-15), Donmitch0121 (14-02-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,240 Times

Any news Flab?
    Bloody Scrogs Critical Kush Mentored By The Rebel M_C, Cos He's Street Tuff.
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-s-street-tuff

Thanks

Does anybody know what the street value would be for 240 plants? Or the potential weight. Whatever it is that the police go off. Obviously you get a higher sentance for 100 kilo rather than an ounce.
    Cheers

Thanks

Sorry guys I didn't see the last few replies. Nope, no more news. I really want to know what evidence the police have against me but I'll have to wait until Friday I guess.
    Yeah I admitted giving my mates a bit here and there on tape, but made it clear that no money changed hands. I thought that it wouldn't be supply like that, but apparently it is.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,240 Times

See what friday brings mate. Them 10 people was it a 1 off or did they contact you regularly Flab?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,492 Times

Supply is to supply some one with an illegal substances doesn't have to be for cash or gain just the supply bro
    They valued mine at 500 a plant bro

Up the irons

Thanks

Hey guys, thanks.
    Yeah it was a regular thing me supplying the other guys.

The Budda.....£500 a plant?!

Thanks

they pluck these valuations out of thin air what wankers!

google cps sentencing guidelines cannabis cultivation and read their page

12. The Following User Says Thank You to sw14 For This Useful Post:

Flabdab (16-02-15)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sw14 View Post
    they pluck these valuations out of thin air what wankers!

google cps sentencing guidelines cannabis cultivation and read their page
    Cheers! Just did that. They say 40g a plant.
    Soo 214 x 40 is 9.64 kg.

That must only be an estimate. It's annoying because I know absolutely zero about what state the plants were in etc when they were found. Christ I didn't even know about the damn things. There's no way I can be dragged into that shit.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast