Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Being charged with conspiracy to supply and selling to friends.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,585 Times

Are you based in the states? if so then most advice given has been based on that..

just a thought as you said what state they were in...

Peace..

Thanks

No I'm in in England. Thanks for that though

ganjagunman Guest

Its a bit daft really, its like you can grow an auto in B&Q soil and itl yield 1.5 - 2oz dry maybe, in money value around here that's about £400, or you could grow one in hydro and yield 4 - 5oz dry, up to a £1000 worth. Its like on here, there's a ten plant limit, i could grow ten autos and yield ten ounce, but then the next guy can grow 10 in hydro, and yield 10 ounce per plant. The laws wrong really, they cant just stick a random figure on how much a plant would produce. If i ever got lifted for growing then id tell them straight, yes i grew them, yes they were for personal use, and id make sure they knew what i was growing and id make damn sure i wasn't just some monkey who went down a grow shop and bought x amount of kit and x amount of seeds and went in at the deep end. Majority of the police and courts know fuck all about weed, the different types, strengths, they all go by the media and all that does is give it a bad name, its like this Skunk is 3 times more likely to give its user psychosis than any other plant.. go read my thread i put up last night about my constant ups and downs driving me mad, and ive been like that since as young as i can remember, and smoking weed hasnt made me any worse, in fact im a better person when i smoke it regardless of what strain it is.

Gone off topic a bit, just something that gets my back up, id have a field day with them in the interview room if i ever found myself there, nicked for growing a plant, its a fucking joke, the only reason its illegal is because its valuable and tax free earnings to some people, but legalizing it over here would be far too much hassle than its worth for this soft shit stain of a country.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ganjagunman For This Useful Post:

Bloody Elbow (17-02-15)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Flabdab View Post
    Cheers! Just did that. They say 40g a plant.
    Soo 214 x 40 is 9.64 kg.

That must only be an estimate. It's annoying because I know absolutely zero about what state the plants were in etc when they were found. Christ I didn't even know about the damn things. There's no way I can be dragged into that shit.
    Bizzies these days are well onto what a plant is worth. If you read the cps guidelines, 240 plants is pretty much top of the tree - there will have been a pretty sophisticated watering system. Best course of action for you now is prob to no comment.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,490 Times

Yeh bro 500 a plant put my garden shed with a value off 40 k lol I'd have been lucky at the time to have pulled an oz a plant good brief found there fuck up on the warrant and I walked on a illegal search wasn't that nice lol

Up the irons

7. The Following User Says Thank You to The budda For This Useful Post:

Bloody Elbow (19-02-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,240 Times

How you get on Flab lad?
    Bloody Scrogs Critical Kush Mentored By The Rebel M_C, Cos He's Street Tuff.
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-s-street-tuff

Thanks

It got adjourned straight away cos it can only be dealt with at crown court so got to wait until May now! Didn't find out anything new either. Solicitor said we'll go through the case nearer the time.
    Cheers for asking.

Thanks

Did`nt realise you was in court mate. Just thought you was seeing your brief. Really hope things go your way Flab.

ganjagunman Guest

If its going crown its slammer time and magistrates can give u slammer time but only a short sentence I really hope this goes well for you

Thanks

You still see & talk to the other 2 lads Flab? What they said?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast