Thread: Misses worried about me growing

Thanks

Default Misses worried about me growing

Been feeling the heat from the misses lately about my growing. Thing is she works in a profession that requires CB checks and is worried that if I get busted she will get a record as well as me. Does anyone have any experience on this, she doesn't even smoke weed and is no way involved..

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,492 Times

Make sure she has no Dan or finger prints in your room or on anything grow related bro she can deny an
    Yo and all knowledge of the plants my wife did and she's a social worker didn't stop them arresting her but she wasn't charged just be very very sure there is no trace of her ever touching as much as a plant pot and its a case of prove it for them
    Hope this helps bro best of luck

Up the irons

3. The Following User Says Thank You to The budda For This Useful Post:

Oxy (27-02-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,240 Times

Have you not got a mate with a spare room Bob?
    Bloody Scrogs Critical Kush Mentored By The Rebel M_C, Cos He's Street Tuff.
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-s-street-tuff

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bloody Elbow For This Useful Post:

Oxy (27-02-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 34,377 Times

keep lock on the door , so look like its just your room ,, your man cave so to speak.. she don't go in there and didn't know what in there...

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oxy For This Useful Post:

BobMarle (03-03-15), The budda (27-02-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,778 Times

Mrs M_C requires an enhanced CRB check for her work & maybe smokes 3/4 spliffs a year (If I didn't grow then she would never bother)

When I first discussed growing with her she wanted to know it would be safe. So I made it safe! It cost me less than the cost of an ounce of street weed.

I used that same set up with a few low(ish) cost improvements for 2 year & grew ounce upon ounce from it. I became self sufficient and also had enough capacity to do small breeding programs (within a 12 month period) to save me the cost of a seed (OK, I still buy seeds but for different tastes/highs )

Important things for Mrs M_C is:-

A) No smell
    B) No light leaking
    C) No noise

A & B are accomplished, C is a negligible hum that you would fail to notice unless you actually had to slept in the same room on a still night... but I am aware it is still there, but possibly as good as I can get...
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Bloody Elbow (27-02-15), Oxy (27-02-15), The budda (27-02-15), UncleTBag (28-02-15)

Thanks

and keep your mouth shut... even to very best buddys, less who know the better ,, same for the women...

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Oxy For This Useful Post:

carpetburn (28-02-15), Clarice_Starling (05-07-15), M_C (27-02-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,778 Times

^^^^ What Oxy said! - big time!

I know I grow, my wife knows I grow & one friend knows... and you lot here - that's it!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

carpetburn (28-02-15), Oxy (27-02-15)

Thanks

Thumbs up

me and the wife, that's it i know good few grower around here but they don't know i grow, i do laugh to my self when i chirp up .... you should do this or that .. and they would look at me stupid. but they stuck in their way .. i could gain them good info and better grows , but coz i don't grow i have no say lol.. and you guys .. pmsl with out the help from here i would be growing bunk cabbage like my mukka's .. when mine is down and its smoke night at mine .. i say i get it from some other grower i know,, its always puts them on their ass.. love it

i feel better no one knows..

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Oxy For This Useful Post:

Bloody Elbow (27-02-15), M_C (27-02-15), roadkingd (28-02-15)

Thanks

My Mrs is the same. Mainly because of the kids and because of one* anything would be used as a red flag by the authorities.

*nothing illegal or nasty just certain so called public bodies have a massive prejudice against parents who make a perfectly legal decision and have been known to try and remove kids just because.

Thanks

just don't involve her, keep it in a separate room and don't blow smoke in her face