Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: channel 4 cannabis 'research'

Thanks

All I can say is don't attempt their 'online survey'
    It will make that big forehead vein pop!

every question...
    skunk or hash ... eh???

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sadface View Post
    ill keep it short n sweet but as the proud father of my 2 very strong now young adult children , 1 has bipolar 2 the other bipolar 1 and unstable personality disorder, both suffered phsycosis and spent time sectioned under the mental health act, both proven to be non drug takers ( fact ) due to regular blood tests they give due to meds there on including antiphyscotics and mood stableisers and watching them become shadows of themselves under the medication they are on, then to be told by a physchiatrist that as a human race we only truly understand 4-5% of the human mind, my own personal view of thus program which i dud watch was utter shite, where the science of john snow 67 yrs old having his first white death, fuck off you stupid old twat, never have i watched such a propaganda witch hunt, the truth is they really dont know, and yes alot of people in the mental health system take or have taken drugs but what came first chicken or egg, they cant prove weather mental health is hereditory or not, who is more likely to suffer and who isnt, and when you are diagnosed with mental health the drugs wont gelp but just turn you into a ghost of who you were and give you massive weight gain free of charge, which is a bargain for sombody with body dismorphia, low self esteem,yes alot of mental health patience use drugs but why,what happened before drug use in lives,what family history ect ect, as a real regular joe public with an inside view of mental health and even having profesional nhs staff asking my kids and suspecting drug use only to be proven wrong through blood tests as they automaticaly assume until proven innocent that drugs are playing a part in illness,i cant help but tell absolutly every fucker involved in this program to fuck off and do you home work
    Nicely put 😁😁😁😁

3. The Following User Says Thank You to biggiebri For This Useful Post:

EaZiE (29-05-15)

MrChedda. Guest

Fell asleep half way through stoned.... Crocka shite tho

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2