Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Coffeeshops in Amsterdam where you can smoke tobacco joints

Thanks

Default Coffeeshops in Amsterdam where you can smoke tobacco joints

Me and a few friends will be Amsterdam soon to have a weekend of partying and chilling, an issue i'm worried about is the fact that we're from the UK, where everyone smokes tobacco/weed joints, not pure weed, we just don't do it that way. I know people will say "Just smoke outside" but there has been an issue with the rain in Amsterdam the previous time I visited, if anyone happens to know or visit any coffeeshops in or near the center of Amsterdam where they have tobacco smoking areas or turn a blind eye I would really appreciate it!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to thagod123 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-01-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 12,113 Times

Are you joking? Didn't know Amsterdam have that rule 'just pure weed joints?' Fucking hope not im going next Month?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Fieldy For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-01-17)

Thanks

Yep its true, since the smoking ban for tobacco came in a few years ago you can only smoke weed/hash not tobacco in the coffeeshops, unless they have the special areas for tobacco smoking or if they just generally don't care, but this is quite rare, and the last time I was there I felt like a 15 year old again having to smoking the street out of the public eye, in the rain, so yeah its definitely a problem for people like us who don't like to waste their weed like americans by packing joints by the gram!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thagod123 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-01-17), M_C (13-03-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 12,113 Times

Well iv just spoke to my mate as he's been loads a times and he says yes, the Coffee shops don't allow Tobacco but they sell this other stuff that's like tobacco, can't remember the name tho so think you'll be fine

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Fieldy For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-01-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 32,237 Times

If u are are discreet an don't leave ripped Fags around an put them in your bag U can get away with it no bother
    We used to break a couple fags into a small grass bag an open it n use it like grass a small sprinkle

sig by ganjaholic

current grow a multi strain bonanza perp run
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=129609

[cheisel the one kilo plant
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ad.php?t=99634complete
    kali snapple mother treehttps://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...le-mother-treecomplete
    forum rules please read
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ules-And-Facts
    Completeagent orange kali snapple critical kush sweettooth https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-critical-kush
    completehttps://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...lowering-diary

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FACE For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-01-17), modollaz (15-03-15), noodle (07-01-17)

Thanks

Its fucking horrid, had it last time I was over there and its a horrible replacement, think i'll just ask the sellers whenever I buy some if I can smoke it with tobacco in the shop, worth a try over that horrid stuff believe me

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thagod123 For This Useful Post:

Fieldy (13-03-15), GEORGE (11-01-17)

Thanks

Yeah its definitely worth a try being stealthy, but won't the owners smell the tobacco and get pissed?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to thagod123 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-01-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,368 Times

Glad I read this as I'm flying out this weekend! Will defo be breaking up cigs and putting them in a lil bag then

16. The Following User Says Thank You to reganlives For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-01-17)

Thanks

they provide a pot of erbs on each table. I believe its hemp, to mix wiv your weed.
    Its in all the coffee shops and most of the bars. its pleasant to smoke tbh!!
    And alot of te bars dont care if you use baccy

peace
    we keep planting these seeds.....
    watch us grow new breeds.....
    cultivating these trees.....
    the cycle carries on

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mikey_D For This Useful Post:

Fieldy (13-03-15), GEORGE (11-01-17), modollaz (15-03-15)

Thanks

I'm sorry but I don't know which part of Amsterdam you have been to but I went twice last year and there was no such thing in any coffee shop, all the coffee shops sold joints with tobacco and also pure joints and hash with tobacco, some do supply a bowl of trim and rizzlers all the bars allow tobacco or weed in there smoking rooms, even some bars allow it in the bar area. But be careful smoking it on the street, especially near children as it is illegal.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ajgange For This Useful Post:

Brownlegs (25-03-15), GEORGE (11-01-17), modollaz (15-03-15)

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast