Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Coffeeshops in Amsterdam where you can smoke tobacco joints

Thanks

This is great news, people need to stop putting that gross tobacco in their joints before dam!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,573 Times

They have pots off 'smoking mix' on the tables that I guess is the left overs of weed plants in stead of backy. I found it horrible so just carried on with my backy with no problems

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to _teapot_ For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-01-17), joker_the_smoker (12-11-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,395 Times

Savagery in here! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. The Following User Says Thank You to OGPermaBaked420 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-01-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thagod123 View Post
    Me and a few friends will be Amsterdam soon to have a weekend of partying and chilling, an issue i'm worried about is the fact that we're from the UK, where everyone smokes tobacco/weed joints, not pure weed, we just don't do it that way. I know people will say "Just smoke outside" but there has been an issue with the rain in Amsterdam the previous time I visited, if anyone happens to know or visit any coffeeshops in or near the center of Amsterdam where they have tobacco smoking areas or turn a blind eye I would really appreciate it!

Just don't put the cig packet on your table m8, you will be fine lad, and get your self in Popeyes lad, and c if you can hunt down the iggy pot....mon the iggy

Noods pow
    Just chillin in ma long johns reading about plants. And it's ten plants max man. Don't be an idiot new guy .

7. The Following User Says Thank You to noodle For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-01-17)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5