Thread: growing research

Thanks

Question growing research

Hello everyone,

I have been doing research on problems of growing plants in difficult -soils sand and compost, dry lands etc. i have finally made a case study out of it but i used tomatoes as a start since they are very similar to weed flowers ( growing difficulty and not as a plant).

Are there any cannabis research scientists who would be willing to give me advice on what kind of mediums i should start with ? and what seeds?

NOTE for ADMIN: is it ok to paste a scribd link of my case study ?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to GrowingMadScientist For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-04-15)

Keeno Guest

Quote Originally Posted by GrowingMadScientist View Post
    Hello everyone,

I have been doing research on problems of growing plants in difficult -soils sand and compost, dry lands etc. i have finally made a case study out of it but i used tomatoes as a start since they are very similar to weed flowers ( growing difficulty and not as a plant).

Are there any cannabis research scientists who would be willing to give me advice on what kind of mediums i should start with ? and what seeds?

NOTE for ADMIN: is it ok to paste a scribd link of my case study ?
    plenty of info available on this site. have a look through the growing diary section to get an idea of different growing mediums that are used, people use all sorts.
    Last edited by Keeno; 27-03-15 at 04:47 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Keeno For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-04-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,745 Times

Hi mate, welcome to the forum

If you PM me the link I'll take a look & make a decision
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-04-15), Grub (27-03-15)

Tiles Of The Simpsons Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,237 Times

Welcome to the forum mate!

No linking, sorry.

Cannabis can be grown successfully in most environments. As long as you provide the plant with what it needs it will flourish.

Check out the Outdoor grow section for tips and ideas. We have some excellent growers on the forum who will be happy to lend advice.

Asking which seeds are best is like asking a kid which chocolate bar he prefers. - Have a look in Herbies seed shop (banner at the bottom of the page) and browse through their recommended outdoor strains.

Good luck!

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Grub For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-04-15), M_C (27-03-15), SkunkBudda403 (27-03-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,700 Times

10. The Following User Says Thank You to satnavsatnav For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-04-15)