Thread: Organic 1.2m tent setup!

Thanks

Default Organic 1.2m tent setup!

Hey fellas, This is my setup that my ladies will hopefully be more than happy in!

This is not my first setup, Bare in mind that funds where low and this is the best I could rumble together.

Enclosure
    The beauties will be housed in a 1.2m x 1.2m x 2m grow tent. Had that kicking around from a previous grow.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1427724061257.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	49.1 KB 
ID:	292685

Lighting
    For the lighting I ordered 2 new lights, I thought it would be good to go for a 300w 9U CFL for my seedlings. A 600w dual spectrum HPS for the vegetation and flowering stages!

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1427724018558.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	47.9 KB 
ID:	292682

Nutrients & Medium
    I have always stuck with BioBizz all mix soil as i have never had a problem.

Ladies will be juicing up with the help of the BioBizz range of organic nutrients Grow, Bloom & Top Max.

Ventilation
    Hoping that I'm providing enough airflow with this! Both fan and carbon filter are on the budget side. This is a must for an upgrade in the future, agree?

A 6" inline fan will be ripping that hot nasty air through a 6" carbon filter and down some 6" ducting out the tent.

Will be using passive intake, yet again I hope this will be good enough to keep the temps down! Only one way to find out!

An osculating fan will also be used to push that air around the hopefully bushy ladies!

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1427724030588.jpg 
Size:	60.4 KB 
ID:	292683

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1427724049393.jpg 
Size:	25.6 KB 
ID:	292684

Other Equipment
    Hydrometer
    PH testing kit

That should be enough to get me started again wish me luck
    Smoke Weed Everyday, MysteriousGuru!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mysteriousguru For This Useful Post:

HughJardon (02-04-15), M_C (30-03-15), uncleskunkle (02-04-15)

Thanks

Good luck, hope everything works out the way you want it too.