Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: identifying why people are getting banned

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by keeno View Post
    normally its more than 9 lants, they normally estimate 40 grams per plant unless its more when weighed although the bellends dont dry and cure lol. just stick a freshly cut plant on the scales. most of the people they bust are commercial growers who do little training, just stick as many plants as they can under numerous lights.

the link below shows the guidelines they used when they arrest you. there are several levels of involvement and several different outcome/penalties.
    http://www.cps.gov.uk/legal/s_to_u/s...n_of_cannabis/

if you are a percy grower like we are, stick to a few plants and you obviously dont need baggies,scales, tick lists which are there major tools for getting you for selling.
    How do you weigh your stuff or does it not matter because its personal. I have a scale I purchased with all my grow stuff. But I thought id need one for a journal. I dont want to have anything that makes me look like dealer. Thanks so much

Sent from my SCH-R530X using Tapatalk

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by redroadster43 View Post
    How do you weigh your stuff or does it not matter because its personal. I have a scale I purchased with all my grow stuff. But I thought id need one for a journal. I dont want to have anything that makes me look like dealer. Thanks so much

Sent from my SCH-R530X using Tapatalk
    The misses digital cooking scales if you need to use any

Thanks

you can go down vairous methods to weigh. argos will weigh your syuff for free
    just buy a kitchen scale from them take it out of the box at home. weigh the stuff pop scales back in box an bring back wit receipt

4. The Following User Says Thank You to onion ring For This Useful Post:

Bustergonads (25-04-16)

Thanks

whose law ?
    No matter where you go , there you are .

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6