Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: PC GrowBox - Auto Durban Poison, Auto Jack Herer

White Warg Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Menova View Post
    Pc grow box waste of time i think.
    Some people really don't have much option. Shared/rented flat. No cupboards. A tent an impossibility.

They're stealth grows and portable. If you scrape 3/4 of an ounce off each plant that's a half a grand of weed.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to White Warg For This Useful Post:

Heavyhank (18-01-16), Thrasherdude (06-01-16)

Thanks

White Warg is right. I smoke a couple joints at the weekend at best plus need the stealth as we rent plus family are in and out all the time. The best thing about a PC Grow Box its its probably the most skillful grow as you build the whole climate/atmosphere yourself - its a really rewarding challenge and there is nothing better than looking at a PC tower when you know inside it is a couple of tasty plants

JP

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jpsmoker840 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Everyone has the right to opinion like a few others said it looks skill fill intrquet and probably brings a lot of joy

Thanks

Can't u temporary stick the amnesia under another light in a let's say 8 quid portable wardrobe with poles from b a ms stick some odour neutrinos er a carbon scrubber and finish the amnesia in theer seems a shame wasting it

Thanks

Afraid not dude, will just let it grow out and create a SCROG for my next cycle - live and learn

JP

organicmagic Guest

Ohh got excited saw Durban poison then read it died... Bummer dude! Love the box though and totally agree, needs must! I'd save a fortune if my grow was that size. Keep going and adjusting and those yields will get better. I keep thinking of a thread M_C shared with a dude and his perpetual cupboard 2l grow. I'd certainly be happy if that's all I could do.

Stay blessed OM

9. The Following User Says Thank You to organicmagic For This Useful Post:

jpsmoker840 (09-01-16)

Thanks

How they cracking on jp

Thanks

Very nice pc grow man! I have one too. Im passing around the 6 week o flowering.

About the heat problem, have you ever thought about use a plexiglass under the light bulb?

It works fine like a heat shield

12. The Following User Says Thank You to listenbelchior For This Useful Post:

TheDuder (19-01-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by listenbelchior View Post
    Very nice pc grow man! I have one too. Im passing around the 6 week o flowering.

About the heat problem, have you ever thought about use a plexiglass under the light bulb?

It works fine like a heat shield
    I actually did an adjustment after this growout and moved to a 100w COB LED. Im currently growing a Auto Amnesia Haze XXL and Auto White Widow. Both plants are surviving well and I'm probably only 2 weeks away from harvest! Check out my diary in the LED section - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ED-PC-Grow-Box

Cheers
    JP

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jpsmoker840 For This Useful Post:

TheDuder (19-01-16), Thrasherdude (18-01-16)

Thanks

nice dude ive had a few successful grows in my pc grow box, I have leds and the work really well. I grew blue berry autoflower last, and before that white widow. with the leds I'm getting about an ounce per plant

16. The Following User Says Thank You to TheDuder For This Useful Post:

jpsmoker840 (21-01-16)

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast