Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: HELP!!! neighbour knocked on saying they can smell cannabis

MrChedda. Guest

Default HELP!!! neighbour knocked on saying they can smell cannabis

Alright peeps neighbours knocked on today saying.there's a strong smell.of cannabis in there house they've tried air freshener etc but nothing workin.. did have it going through chimney next to there house.all I can think of causing it to go into there's as can't smell it to much only in the room it's self but I'm on a para going to get bigger filter.tomorrow ruck this shit

Cheers guys I guess she knocked.on good.sign...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MrChedda. For This Useful Post:

satnavsatnav (08-05-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,008 Times

NOT GOOD!
    You not got a carbon filter?

MrChedda. Guest

Yeah 8" rhino pro matey don't get it, have taken extract out of chimney for tonight and will re route tomorrow

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,008 Times

May be time to renew your filter if its letting smell through mate? How long you had it?

MrChedda. Guest

1st time use mate! Going to connect filter to fan as built box might be losing some juice

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 17,672 Times

Yeah mate good job to reroute they must have a hole somewhere but even still after filtration...
    How old is the filter?
    Blag em

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Donmitch0121 For This Useful Post:

M_C (08-05-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,700 Times

I have to check you are sucking through the filter and not pushing? I know daft question, Is all the ducting fine, is the fan ok and how r u sealing it

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to satnavsatnav For This Useful Post:

EaZiE (08-05-15), M_C (08-05-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 11,179 Times

Quote Originally Posted by MrChedda. View Post
    Alright peeps neighbours knocked on today saying.there's a strong smell.of cannabis in there house they've tried air freshener etc but nothing workin.. did have it going through chimney next to there house.all I can think of causing it to go into there's as can't smell it to much only in the room it's self but I'm on a para going to get bigger filter.tomorrow ruck this shit

Cheers guys I guess she knocked.on good.sign...
    DO NOT be seen walking to your house with a big box looking sheepish or whatever. Everyone on your street will be extra vigilant at the mo. What did you say at the door? If other neighbours can't smell it she may isolate it to 1 of 3 or 4 houses. Act as normal as possible nothing out of the ordinary while dealing with the issue.

Have u set it up correctly? Daft question but I cant see how a new rhino pro isnt working unless you are pulling too much air through it bro.

Best of luck bro be a ninja!!!

Ez DuZ iT

Shout out to the Boss Man Erburt!
    [CENTER] "Lol if you aint got a shitty plant once in a while you ain't growing"

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EaZiE For This Useful Post:

M_C (08-05-15), satnavsatnav (08-05-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,745 Times

You say that you can't smell it too much in the room... that means that you can smell it - but you shouldn't be able to... double check everything!
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

EaZiE (08-05-15), ERBURT (13-05-15), satnavsatnav (08-05-15)

ganjagunman Guest

lol i always get a text from the girl upstairs when im harvesting... it fucking stinks of weed up here... my bad.. haha she dont care thank fuck cause she knows i smoke !

Trouble is ive got people that come and go that know i grow family, friends of 20 odd years and they all say my flat stinks of weed.. and had it today and ive got 3 plants just starting out in flower and about 6 jars full.. so theres nothing that could make it smell ! i reckon it just gets ingrained into the walls sometimes !

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ganjagunman For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast