Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: HELP!!! neighbour knocked on saying they can smell cannabis

MrChedda. Guest

True that mukka, except don't order filters off fleabay after getting that rhino pretty sure the rhino i had wasn't new after all never had the celophane wrapping around it

Thanks

You cant be doing dumb shit like that bro

MrChedda. Guest

But I can....

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 39,741 Times

Bet they had the back door open or some windows an the suction from that sucked your smell down thier chimney thru the house lmao.cant see how that filter didn't work tho,faulty I reckon.

Autos
    Redemption Grow Take 2

Photo's
    Green lizard lick growing
    Exodus cheese exo-bition

THERE IS A STRICT 10 PLANT MAXIMUM RULE ON THIS SITE!.YOU WILL BE BANNED FOR BREACHING THIS!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ERBURT For This Useful Post:

MrChedda. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ERBURT View Post
    Bet they had the back door open or some windows an the suction from that sucked your smell down thier chimney thru the house lmao.cant see how that filter didn't work tho,faulty I reckon.
    sounds very plausable

Thanks

That's the reason I don't put it into the chimney stack, incase my neighbour gets and blow back, I use a carbon filter on one end of my extractor fan and one on the exit of my extractor. Just to be extra para, haha. Last night It was the first night of my lights being on since last grow and I slept awful thinking I'm gonna burn the joint down. Anyway it will get easier every night, just don't rush it panicking otherwise you will fuck something up. Before now I've left the tent door open all night, I bet it lit up like a Crimbo tree.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,630 Times

Not Good Mate, your Filters Leaking. Should Always check These Things Before Starting...Better to be Safe then Sorry.
    Get a New Rhino ASAP
    *Mr Loverman Does Paradise Seeds "Jacky White" Coco Style*✔

*Loverman Goes Coco With Exodus/Kush*✔

*Loverman Does Cheese Exodus Style*

Thanks

Where do I start a conversation on this app? I needing a few questions to be answered. Any help would be appreciated, I am new to this.

Mr blue

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4