Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: HELP!!! neighbour knocked on saying they can smell cannabis

Thanks

Damp filter? Had odour creeping around our place after a period of high humidity! Filter itself was fine just had to dry out!

Thanks
    Thanked 11,183 Times in 3,336 Posts

Sweet now thoroughly remove the brown stains from your ring piece! Good effort bro pleased for ya. Like a boss!

Ez DuZ iT

Shout out to the Boss Man Erburt!
    "Lol if you aint got a shitty plant once in a while you ain't growing" SkunkBudda403

Current grow https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=161778

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EaZiE For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (13-05-15)

MrChedda. Guest

Have been out today and bought a 12" rhino pro 315x1000 hench Thing have set up and using with tornado box fan killed smell right off, but how comes my temps are higher then before? Now using the hvk 8" intake, all set up fine sucking into filter, not leaks what's going onnnn? Cheers humidity.dropped.tho.to 35

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MrChedda. For This Useful Post:

Shamoo (11-05-15)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MrChedda. View Post
    Have been out today and bought a 12" rhino pro 315x1000 hench Thing have set up and using with tornado box fan killed smell right off, but how comes my temps are higher then before? Now using the hvk 8" intake, all set up fine sucking into filter, not leaks what's going onnnn? Cheers humidity.dropped.tho.to 35
    U waste money bro man had same shitty old filter for donks lol should told them do one

MrChedda. Guest

wouldnt say wasted mate but when theyve got a little kidda cant be havin smells nuffin but the best for my bitchs if ur on it may aswell go all out saving myself shit load shit of wonga in long run + rhinos last for 2 years was paying for quality + freedom lmao

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrChedda. For This Useful Post:

EaZiE (15-06-15), pickledsweade (13-06-15), Shamoo (11-05-15)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MrChedda. View Post
    wouldnt say wasted mate but when theyve got a little kidda cant be havin smells nuffin but the best for my bitchs if ur on it may aswell go all out saving myself shit load shit of wonga in long run + rhinos last for 2 years was paying for quality + freedom lmao
    Lol u remind me of me wen I started you'll relax a little on next few runs I bet u wake up onit every morning lol

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thecherryman For This Useful Post:

EaZiE (15-06-15)

MrChedda. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by thecherryman View Post
    Lol u remind me of me wen I started you'll relax a little on next few runs I bet u wake up onit every morning lol
    Na afternoon ones mate but roll on when that happens lmfao

Thanks
    Thanked 5,757 Times in 2,175 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thecherryman View Post
    U waste money bro man had same shitty old filter for donks lol should told them do one
    no money is wasted if it's the security of your grow imo..end of

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hedonistic Hippy For This Useful Post:

EaZiE (12-05-15), ERBURT (13-05-15)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,757 Times in 2,175 Posts

But I do get your point..not convinced the filter was the problem...but having said that...for the guys peace of mind...not a waste n always good having spares anyway..so will get used
    Glad it's sorted bud
    Last edited by Hedonistic Hippy; 12-05-15 at 08:17 AM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Hedonistic Hippy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,993 Times in 960 Posts

Peace of mind can be worth the money sometimes for sure.

Same goes for not having your door getting smashed in.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ezroller For This Useful Post:

EaZiE (12-05-15)

MrChedda. Guest

True that mukka, except don't order filters off fleabay after getting that rhino pretty sure the rhino i had wasn't new after all never had the celophane wrapping around it

Thanks

You cant be doing dumb shit like that bro

MrChedda. Guest

But I can....

Thanks
    Thanked 40,458 Times in 14,987 Posts

Bet they had the back door open or some windows an the suction from that sucked your smell down thier chimney thru the house lmao.cant see how that filter didn't work tho,faulty I reckon.

Autos
    Redemption Grow Take 2

Photo's
    Green lizard lick growing
    Exodus cheese exo-bition

THERE IS A STRICT 10 PLANT MAXIMUM RULE ON THIS SITE!.YOU WILL BE BANNED FOR BREACHING THIS!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to ERBURT For This Useful Post:

MrChedda. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ERBURT View Post
    Bet they had the back door open or some windows an the suction from that sucked your smell down thier chimney thru the house lmao.cant see how that filter didn't work tho,faulty I reckon.
    sounds very plausable

Thanks

That's the reason I don't put it into the chimney stack, incase my neighbour gets and blow back, I use a carbon filter on one end of my extractor fan and one on the exit of my extractor. Just to be extra para, haha. Last night It was the first night of my lights being on since last grow and I slept awful thinking I'm gonna burn the joint down. Anyway it will get easier every night, just don't rush it panicking otherwise you will fuck something up. Before now I've left the tent door open all night, I bet it lit up like a Crimbo tree.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,644 Times in 797 Posts

Not Good Mate, your Filters Leaking. Should Always check These Things Before Starting...Better to be Safe then Sorry.
    Get a New Rhino ASAP
    *Mr Loverman Does Paradise Seeds "Jacky White" Coco Style*✔

*Loverman Goes Coco With Exodus/Kush*✔

*Loverman Does Cheese Exodus Style*

Thanks

Where do I start a conversation on this app? I needing a few questions to be answered. Any help would be appreciated, I am new to this.

Mr blue

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2