Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: HELP!!! neighbour knocked on saying they can smell cannabis

Thanks

Damp filter? Had odour creeping around our place after a period of high humidity! Filter itself was fine just had to dry out!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 11,179 Times

Sweet now thoroughly remove the brown stains from your ring piece! Good effort bro pleased for ya. Like a boss!

Ez DuZ iT

Shout out to the Boss Man Erburt!
    [CENTER] "Lol if you aint got a shitty plant once in a while you ain't growing"

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EaZiE For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (13-05-15)

MrChedda. Guest

Have been out today and bought a 12" rhino pro 315x1000 hench Thing have set up and using with tornado box fan killed smell right off, but how comes my temps are higher then before? Now using the hvk 8" intake, all set up fine sucking into filter, not leaks what's going onnnn? Cheers humidity.dropped.tho.to 35

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MrChedda. For This Useful Post:

Shamoo (11-05-15)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MrChedda. View Post
    Have been out today and bought a 12" rhino pro 315x1000 hench Thing have set up and using with tornado box fan killed smell right off, but how comes my temps are higher then before? Now using the hvk 8" intake, all set up fine sucking into filter, not leaks what's going onnnn? Cheers humidity.dropped.tho.to 35
    U waste money bro man had same shitty old filter for donks lol should told them do one

MrChedda. Guest

wouldnt say wasted mate but when theyve got a little kidda cant be havin smells nuffin but the best for my bitchs if ur on it may aswell go all out saving myself shit load shit of wonga in long run + rhinos last for 2 years was paying for quality + freedom lmao

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrChedda. For This Useful Post:

EaZiE (15-06-15), pickledsweade (13-06-15), Shamoo (11-05-15)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MrChedda. View Post
    wouldnt say wasted mate but when theyve got a little kidda cant be havin smells nuffin but the best for my bitchs if ur on it may aswell go all out saving myself shit load shit of wonga in long run + rhinos last for 2 years was paying for quality + freedom lmao
    Lol u remind me of me wen I started you'll relax a little on next few runs I bet u wake up onit every morning lol

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thecherryman For This Useful Post:

EaZiE (15-06-15)

MrChedda. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by thecherryman View Post
    Lol u remind me of me wen I started you'll relax a little on next few runs I bet u wake up onit every morning lol
    Na afternoon ones mate but roll on when that happens lmfao

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,685 Times

Quote Originally Posted by thecherryman View Post
    U waste money bro man had same shitty old filter for donks lol should told them do one
    no money is wasted if it's the security of your grow imo..end of

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hedonistic Hippy For This Useful Post:

EaZiE (12-05-15), ERBURT (13-05-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,685 Times

But I do get your point..not convinced the filter was the problem...but having said that...for the guys peace of mind...not a waste n always good having spares anyway..so will get used
    Glad it's sorted bud
    Last edited by Hedonistic Hippy; 12-05-15 at 09:17 AM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Hedonistic Hippy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,947 Times

Peace of mind can be worth the money sometimes for sure.

Same goes for not having your door getting smashed in.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ezroller For This Useful Post:

EaZiE (12-05-15)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast