Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: A Christian point of view…

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 79,865 Times

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

British green (04-10-15), dogman (04-10-15), ERBURT (04-10-15), M_C (04-10-15), Samwise Gamgee (04-10-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 39,741 Times

Keeno had 3 weetabix instead of two this morning.lol.
    Pray for forgiveness loooooool.

Autos
    Redemption Grow Take 2

Photo's
    Green lizard lick growing
    Exodus cheese exo-bition

THERE IS A STRICT 10 PLANT MAXIMUM RULE ON THIS SITE!.YOU WILL BE BANNED FOR BREACHING THIS!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ERBURT For This Useful Post:

Samwise Gamgee (04-10-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 17,171 Times

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    Everyone's opinion is as valid as the next persons... no one knows what's on the otherside...

Now, let's keep the subject civil or I will lock the thread...
    Sorry if it was me being uncivil, it wasn't my intention, I am an atheist personally, I have personally seen Muslims kill Christians and I have seen Christians kill muslims.

I do not dislike the religious, but I have a very big dislike for religion, I was Srebrenica in Bosnia in 1995, and seen what faith and belief can do to 8,000 men and boys first hand

So I can be very emotive on the subject, there is some images that never leave you!
    Last edited by Samwise Gamgee; 04-10-15 at 05:38 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Samwise Gamgee For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (04-10-15)

BlackJack Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,022 Times

I find this extremely insulting! Everyone has their right to their own opinion and when people suggest believers are sheep fallowing it reminds me of the Natzi's treatment of the Jews.
    Quote Originally Posted by Machi View Post
    Hmmmm I hope that doesn't suggest you can't have a good life without religion? You're gonna go get a debate started, and non of us want that lol! See what you've started keeno! Lol

Thanks

Everyone is entitled to there own beliefs and opinions religious political whatever. If this world was more understanding and accepting of that fact it would be a much better place for all of us

Regards BL

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

British green (04-10-15), dogman (04-10-15), ERBURT (04-10-15), Samwise Gamgee (04-10-15)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dogman View Post
    I find this extremely insulting! Everyone has their right to their own opinion and when people suggest believers are sheep fallowing it reminds me of the Natzi's treatment of the Jews.
    Isn't the congregation of a Christian church called a flock?, I don't think any offence was made by Machi, so if it is extremely insulting to you then the problem is probably your end

And the Nazi's massacred the Jews, so I don't think its the quiet the same thing!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bud Lightyear View Post
    Everyone is entitled to there own beliefs and opinions religious political whatever. If this world was more understanding and accepting of that fact it would be a much better place for all of us

Regards BL
    Very true Bud, its a very emotional debate thou, I am unsubscribing now as it the kind of thread that either ends up deleted or someone ends up banned, and I have no desire to be banned

I must be getting sensible in my old age

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Samwise Gamgee For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (04-10-15)

Macky Guest

Damn, how did what I wrote offend you? Shiiiiiit. Look man, I have a strong atheist stance and believe religion is poison, if I wanted to offend you, it would have been stronger an more obvious than that, trust me, I don't mean to offend you mate! I have studied religion, mainly the Abrahamic three, and I know my shit, and probably know more about whatever religion you follow than you do. we have all searched for answers in life and after it. We all go our own way and find our own answers to the questions. I just find science an rational thought provides me with good solid answers I can rely on. You're entitled to find your answers where ever you like too. Just follow the main rule in life....." Try really hard not to be a cunt". :-)

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

Samwise Gamgee (04-10-15)

Thanks

I think we will have this thread closed now before it turns into a shit fest as these threads always seem to go the same way

Regards BL

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

dogman (04-10-15), ERBURT (04-10-15), Glynne (17-02-17), Loki (04-10-15), Samwise Gamgee (04-10-15), SkunkBudda403 (04-10-15)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5