Been Thanked: 2,481 Times

Be proud. Only in yourself. Too many people knowing will only haunt you

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stirl_420_SA For This Useful Post:

Trex (29-06-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,728 Times

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    Someone at work today said exactly the same phrase (not about growing though!)

It's a bloody stupid phrase....

What about the pedo that gets snitched? - I can't see anyone complaining about that!

I can think of a few other circumstances that no one would complain about either - I bet you could think of a few too!
    🖒

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Glynne For This Useful Post:

Trex (29-06-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,728 Times

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    Someone at work today said exactly the same phrase (not about growing though!)

It's a bloody stupid phrase....

What about the pedo that gets snitched? - I can't see anyone complaining about that!

I can think of a few other circumstances that no one would complain about either - I bet you could think of a few too!
    🖒
    I told the police the identity of the guy who mounted the pavement in his car while he was pissed up and on ketamine and killed my fiance while we were walking down the road.... i will never forgive myself for not walking on the outside of the pavement (like a gentleman) because i would have got it and she would be ok now.... i only found out after the autopsy that she was 5weeks pregnant with my first child.

Does that make me a grass??????

As far as im concerned... im no grass.

P.s... no sad faces plz.... was a long time ago

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Glynne For This Useful Post:

British green (25-05-17), ERBURT (10-05-17), GanjasaurusREX (25-05-17), Greengrass (26-05-17), ironeye (09-05-17), Mac (12-07-19), Muttz (02-06-20), M_C (09-05-17), potanist01 (25-05-17), TheHydra (23-10-19), Trex (29-06-17)

Spaniard Guest

Quote Originally Posted by bigbadbillybob View Post
    Dont believe the manpower bit. The bastards (only word for them), spent 4 days- yes 4 full days/ nights ripping my gaff apart, took everything and anything even remotely related to growing, and flooded out my rooms into the bargain. I had to bin the carpets.
    I was growing in hydro, and the cunts took all my gardening stuff from the sheds, including pots, fertiliser, tomato feed, plastic sandwich bags, tomato trays etc etc. They took plastic storage boxes from the loft, after they emptied the contents on the floor. They took every last thing they could, my camera, laptops, phone, absolutely everything. I had spare lights, tent, filters, nutes etc etc in the sheds and loft and they had a way with it.
    I honestly reckon they must have filled about 7 or 8 transit sized vans from my house.
    They are a bunch of total cunts, and dont let anyone tell you any different. Supposing i saw one on fire i would rush home for some petrol!!

My ex- bitch grassed on me. She never knew i was growing but she must have smelled it off my sons clothes . She could have got a job as a sniffer dog (she had the face for it lol)
    How did they manage to flood your rooms? That worries me in RDWC with 500l of water lol

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Spaniard For This Useful Post:

Trex (29-06-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,218 Times

they just tip the buckets up to empty them bud all over the floor.
    if i help drop a THANKS its free

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ENGLISH_HERBSMAN For This Useful Post:

Greengrass (26-05-17), Trex (29-06-17)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3