Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Raided

Thanks

Snitches Get Stitches

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tlh2496 For This Useful Post:

GanjasaurusREX (11-05-17), Ganja_Montana (17-02-17), Trex (29-06-17), WADDIS (17-02-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

Quote Originally Posted by tlh2496 View Post
    Snitches Get Stitches
    Someone at work today said exactly the same phrase (not about growing though!)

It's a bloody stupid phrase....

What about the pedo that gets snitched? - I can't see anyone complaining about that!

I can think of a few other circumstances that no one would complain about either - I bet you could think of a few too!
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (17-02-17), Glynne (09-05-17), Trex (29-06-17)

camkush Guest

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post

What about the pedo that gets snitched? - I can't see anyone complaining about that!

I can think of a few other circumstances that no one would complain about either - I bet you could think of a few too!
    As you can see in America on First 48, every badass gangster ends up snitching. I can't blame them, I damn sure ain't taking anyone's murder charge

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to camkush For This Useful Post:

M_C (18-02-17), Trex (29-06-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post

No I can't to be honest. paedophile's don't deserve oxygen let alone prison. they have a defective chromosome in the brain and are beyond rehabilitation or cure.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to tlh2496 For This Useful Post:

Trex (29-06-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,201 Times

had a solicitor put a complaint in for me many years ago, over harassment after i was searched 3 times they found nothing, i had a reply telling me they have to follow up after information recieved, was from the chief himself, dont matter if you are breaking the law if you have an enemy who want fuck with you its easy, just call the cops they will do it for them.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to happyjack For This Useful Post:

ironeye (09-05-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,755 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Keeno View Post
    imo 99% of raids come from grasses, as long as you research carbon filters and don't stand in your front garden trimming your buds you will be fine. twice I've had to rip down grows because of grasses. stick to the 3 rules no smell, no sell, no tell and you will be fine. I know how tempting it is to tell a mate or family member that you are growing, its human nature to want to show off something we are proud of, but that is what this glorious site is for. if nobody knows, you don't sell and have a decent filter then there is no way the pigs can ever know. if i could find a way to not tell myself im growing i would..........time for my meds.........
    Great post and so true. A mate of mine grows (I presume) and started to tell me all about it. I stopped him in his tracks within the first sentence and said I don't want to know. If he gets busted I do not want to be on his list of who has a big mouth. It's easy enough to show off and talk bravado on this site with no comeback. So why do you need to to do it in the pub?
    TO GROW A PLANT YOU NEED TO THINK LIKE A PLANT

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to toblue For This Useful Post:

Greengrass (26-05-17), The budda (04-01-24)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,022 Times

I got away pretty light housewise tbh, they tore my grow room apart obv and, that took a bit to clean up, but they didn't really fuck with my house in any other way, none of this torn open drawers, smashed things and ripped open bedding stuff, house was fine really.
    Strider's Sup Lemon Haze & L.A. Confidential DWC Good...hopefully...2018

SLH & Incredible Bulk DWC Actually good, honest. 2017

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,700 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Bucket View Post
    Yeah I know there job, just wondered how much effort they go into gathering evidence, but its all down to the time & manpower the have allocated I spose.
    Scales for example, they are going to be checking for & any cash trying to prove you are not a percy grower.
    I got raided years ago but not for growing.
    Dont believe the manpower bit. The bastards (only word for them), spent 4 days- yes 4 full days/ nights ripping my gaff apart, took everything and anything even remotely related to growing, and flooded out my rooms into the bargain. I had to bin the carpets.
    I was growing in hydro, and the cunts took all my gardening stuff from the sheds, including pots, fertiliser, tomato feed, plastic sandwich bags, tomato trays etc etc. They took plastic storage boxes from the loft, after they emptied the contents on the floor. They took every last thing they could, my camera, laptops, phone, absolutely everything. I had spare lights, tent, filters, nutes etc etc in the sheds and loft and they had a way with it.
    I honestly reckon they must have filled about 7 or 8 transit sized vans from my house.
    They are a bunch of total cunts, and dont let anyone tell you any different. Supposing i saw one on fire i would rush home for some petrol!!

My ex- bitch grassed on me. She never knew i was growing but she must have smelled it off my sons clothes . She could have got a job as a sniffer dog (she had the face for it lol)
    Last edited by bigbadbillybob; 18-02-17 at 12:59 AM.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bigbadbillybob For This Useful Post:

TheGrimSqueeker (18-02-20), Trex (29-06-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,885 Times

It's not the Police you have to worry about round my way. It's lads taxing you. Same rules aply though.
    Sent using a rudimentary device
    https://s32.postimg.org/5nlg414id/bunt_funk.jpg
    Current Grow:Super Critical Bud CBD. Diary here
    Last Grow: Green Love Potion & BlackJack
    Completed Diary: Cali Orange, Coco here.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FunkyB For This Useful Post:

mrnice586 (18-02-17), TheDogsNutts (18-02-17), Trex (29-06-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,692 Times

You know what they say... "Loose lips sinks ships" so keep it to yourself and nobody knows what you're doing.......

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TheDogsNutts For This Useful Post:

FunkyB (18-02-17), Stirl_420_SA (09-05-17), Trex (29-06-17)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast