Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: A bit of sun ??

Thanks

Default A bit of sun ??

Hi all. Please could someone tell me if it's OK to bring the plants out of the tent and let me have a bit of sun over these last couple of days? It's been really hot and sunny where I am (near Manchester) so I've brought em out the tent into the backyard which is a sun trap most of the day. I've had em under a 150 watt hps in the tent, so I would've thought the more light the better - and I won't get better than the sun. My gut tells me its fine, but thought I'd ask anyway.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,551 Times

If she's nearly finished then uninterrupted sun for 12 hours or more is way better. Much better than a hot tent. I presume it's an auto? Just watch for bugs, that's the only drawback. And too much light if it's a photo of course.

Get a picture up mate. Love seeing ganja plants in the sun
    Too weird to live, too rare to die

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cunning For This Useful Post:

M_C (02-07-15), Roy Cropper (01-07-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,868 Times

Yup Cunning pilgrim be spot on! Real sun is real good for plants but like yur friend above be sayin watch fur bugs but if they on their last few days bugs aint goin to be much problem Happy smoking pilgrim

BWD

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BackWoodsDrifter For This Useful Post:

Cunning (01-07-15), M_C (02-07-15), Roy Cropper (01-07-15)

Thanks

Thanks. Ones an auto that's not too far of I think, I don't really know though, I've never done this before. I've also got two photos, both in early veg and doing quite well. I'll try and gets some pics up.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Roy Cropper For This Useful Post:

Cunning (01-07-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,551 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Cropper View Post
    Thanks. Ones an auto that's not too far of I think, I don't really know though, I've never done this before. I've also got two photos, both in early veg and doing quite well. I'll try and gets some pics up.
    The auto will love it if she's nearly done and the vegging photos also as we've got loads of light atm. Just check em thoroughly for critters before bringing them back inside. And watch they don't get too big

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Cunning For This Useful Post:

Roy Cropper (01-07-15)

Thanks

Personally I wouldn't move them outside, mostly because once you get the spidermites the eggs can hang around for a long time far beyond the end of the grow. but if you only have a couple plants and your running a 150w light I think the sun would be a great change.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CanalChemist For This Useful Post:

Farmzy (08-07-15), Ginger-bud (01-07-15), Roy Cropper (01-07-15)

Thanks

I've been leaving my plants outside since its been really sunny recently and my plants are loving it! (I think)

Thanks

We had a big lightning storm and downpour last night. I let em have a bit of rain and put em back inside. Think they enjoyed it, they seem very green and perky today.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Roy Cropper For This Useful Post:

ggotch (02-07-15), M_C (02-07-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,170 Times

Get the photo's outdoors to veg if it's safe... They'll rocket like fuck.
    My Wonderful world of mystery —> https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-for...rld-of-mystery

If I or anyone else has answered your question in the growing questions and answers section please mark it as "Answered". It helps keep the forum tidy!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to SyRaX For This Useful Post:

Roy Cropper (02-07-15)

Thanks

These are em, not the best pics. Right is a cash crop auto. Left is an Afghan photo. And there's a white widow you can hardly see behind the auto. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo-20.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	70.8 KB 
ID:	301936

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast