Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Smoked for years but now seem to go west??

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by D90 View Post
    Have time off and when you start again take it slow.. Before i had a few months off so i could smoke less again and when i started back up id literally have 1 joint throughout the whole night, taking a few lugs at a time and getting really high off it.. Now i smoke a good few a night but because of the break im able to literally sprinkle a bit of weed in my joint and i still get really high from it.. If you do this the high is not as intense and is more of a giggly buzz.. thats what ive noticed.. so just put less in your joints. People think you need loads of weed to get high but believe me you dont.. I probably get about 3 joints out of a small nugget.. which someone else might put that whole nug or 2 in one joint.. Even since growing ive stuck to the same amount. Just dont over do it and you should be fine.. Ive had some crazy moments when high but shit passes and you feel better. Weed cant really be smoked if you're not on the right level, if you're feeling bad about something you will likely think deeply about that when you're high so thats why that triggered you off.
    Thanks for your comment D90.

I always felt that weed was an enhancer of feelings. If you are feeling good, it enhances that, if you feel bad, same thing.

From what i can gather from reading articles online, we all have small amounts of cannabinoids (inc. THC) in our bodies already (it's apparently abundant in breast milk). So when you smoke, it ups your cannabinoids/feelings. So only smoke to make good times better i guess Unless it's a high CBD strain maybe???

Yeh, i'm no Rastafarian, so it doesn't take me much to get high these days. Plus the less i need to get high, the longer i have my green

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rockycocky For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-03-17)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3