Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Grow Tent 80x80x160

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,628 Times

Quote Originally Posted by ganjagunman View Post
    Go for the 5" or the 6" mate. Gives you the option then to run higher powered sodium lights in the future if you decide LED light isnt for you.
    I wouldn't go for the HIDs they use too much juice. If only ever use CFLs or LEDs
    First Ever Grow: Jack Herer Auto Indoor https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ack-Herer-Auto

ganjagunman Guest

my mates running a 150w HPS over 4 autos, its not really put his electric up much.

Thanks

Really? I thought HIDs absolutely hammered your electric bill. Still with me investing in LED I won't be changing my lighting method for a while, if probably need to replace he fan before I get new lights

ganjagunman Guest

Depends on who your electrics with mate. I changed mine a while ago and mines 9/10p per kwh all hours of the day. Last bill worked out at around £40 - £50 a month for electric, thats 2 x 400w hps, plus usual household electrics for one person, washing, tv, chargin phones, laptops etc

Thanks

That's a lot less than I expected tbh.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,849 Times

i use a 180wR led in same size tent and a low end 4" fan wont do it,i moved up to a medium level 6" 550dooberyferkins m3 and can maintain 27c with fan at full tilt and two inlet fans at full tilt.outside tent temp is 25c.

just an eye opener,even led heat will buildup with a lesser fan,even the 6" isnt on top of it really,was way underpowered during that heat wave,virging on useless, and ive just invested in a RVK Sileo 8-Inch now.

that 4" will struggle to work as an inlet,no chance as extract,spesh if you use a filter(i dont)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ggotch For This Useful Post:

ukhomegrower (20-07-15)

Thanks

Do I need an inlet or could I just get a bigger exhaust fan to create negative pressure?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ukhomegrower For This Useful Post:

ggotch (20-07-15)

Thanks

i pipe cold air from outside so i had no choice,certainly glad i did it though.

itll depend on wether the area outside groom is cooler air etc i guess.if you are venting into same room then air in room will get warmer and warmer and thall end up in tent then and up n up will go the temps.
    if venting outside you may get away with it.

swings and roundabouts really,but deffo get a decent extract fan to start with,will save a lot of pain.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ggotch For This Useful Post:

ukhomegrower (20-07-15)

Thanks

sorry never commented on negative pressure as i have no need of it myself and have never tried for it intentionally and have no idea of the balances needed.

Thanks

Yeah I'm planning on venting outside mate, we'll see how it goes, I'll soon know if I need to get one

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ukhomegrower For This Useful Post:

ggotch (20-07-15)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2