Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Need serious help, plants dying.

Thanks

Default Need serious help, plants dying.

Hey guys I had 3 plants for practice while I finished my tent grow. I over fed two of them with dynagro foliage pro, and cant figure out whats going on.

Day temp 80\72 Night
    Lower humidity
    Dynagro foliage pro/protekt

House and Garden
    Root Excellurator
    Drip clean

Blackstrap
    Calimagic(calmag)

Picture #1 Plant has a lot of purple at the top and yellow from top down.

2. Was told to add extra calmag, plant is yellow from top to bottom as well.

3. Worst plant IMO - I use half tap half RO, bad nute burn? I flushed a few times, put just under 3/4 gallon through each time. Leaves still dying, bottom leaves and buds are green though. Please help im really stressed from these guys.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TheCatDaddy For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (20-07-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,214 Times

hey catd... uh... pics? maybe forgot to add? I dont see any...
    ...did yer Mentor have an opinion?
    this might be better in yer grow thread...
    ... just a thot

Kind Regards
    was

New: Delicious & Fast Buds Autos

completed->
    Wasalotogreen's Garden
    completed->"Proving Grounds" grow Autos

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wasat For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (20-07-15), TheCatDaddy (21-07-15)

Thanks

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20150719_191311_HDR-1.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	96.6 KB 
ID:	303578Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20150719_192654_HDR-1.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	86.7 KB 
ID:	303579

Thanks

Sorry I have trouble uploading on this site, I can crop them on my new phone I nuxt found out though.

@M_C hey check this out IDK if youll get this.

Im having big problems they look horrible. I flushed a few times half ro half tap comes out about 6.7
    Theyre in like 1.5 gal pots, I put 3/4 gal through them (total not each) a few times. Im not doing something right, I am certain salt buildup is involved. My fault, im going to rock this next grow while I cook SS

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,884 Times

Quote Originally Posted by TheCatDaddy View Post
    Lower humidity
    ....tell me more....
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

Thanks

Do you measure and adjust your pH of water/nutes? As far as using RO water, it's my understanding that it does you no good. There are actually lots of micronutrients in tap water that are good for your plant. And the issue with chlorine evaporation...most water treatment facilities don't even use the kind of chlorine that will evaporate anyway, so it's a nonissue. Buy yourself a TDS pen so you have some kind of idea what your concentration of nutes is going in to your plant and if you don't measure and adjust pH, that's a must too. Sounds like you dove into growing before you had good basic information to start with. Using water/nutes that are at an incorrect pH level will cause root lockup and the plant can't take in any nutrients. Flush again 3:1 (gallons to pot size) with tap water...pH the last gallon to go through the plant and then let it sit for several days to drain and regroup. Then start back light feeds with whatever nutes you are using at a lesser strength than before. It will take several days to start to see recovery, but it should happen. I've brought many of them back to life by doing this. TWW
    Last edited by The Widow White; 21-07-15 at 04:23 AM.

Thanks

I have a ph and ppm meter but told not to use in soil. This was a practice grow with my cfl while I finished my 4x4 tent (first grow) and it went very well actually.

I didnt run into much problems before and didnt have much time before work. Ive done my research but thanks for helping

Thanks

The reason I put in general lower is my hygrometer is in my curing jars. Ill grab another one so this doesnt happen. I am mainly concerned with the plant that looks locked out/salt buildup. Leaves wont stop dying especially at the top my friend.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,884 Times

Quote Originally Posted by TheCatDaddy View Post
    I am mainly concerned with the plant that looks locked out/salt buildup. Leaves wont stop dying especially at the top my friend.
    Fancy a side bet on that

A low RH can give very similar symptoms as PH lock out....

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

ggotch (21-07-15), TheCatDaddy (22-07-15)

The Aspie Toker Guest

Is there any chance that you can check the roots? Healthy roots will be white to cream colour. Brown will mean rotting/rotten roots, which will cause lots of problems. (Lockout etc.)

TAT
    Last edited by The Aspie Toker; 21-07-15 at 07:41 AM.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

TheCatDaddy (22-07-15)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast