Thread: Seeking mentor

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,039 Times

Default Seeking mentor

I'm able to adapt listen and take instruction all and any ideas criticism is welcome check out my sig for grow details hope someone with experience is willing to take this project on many thanks bigbud

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,887 Times

I don't really know enough about coco...
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

3. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (30-07-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 79,866 Times

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

M_C (30-07-15)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bud Lightyear View Post
    Im looking for students for September, off my travels again shortly so cant commit till then, must be coco with canna nutes or compost with plant magic nutes.

Regards BL
    Sounds good to me BL I'd love to have you on board , when you get back from your travels I'll pm you and we'll get the ball rolling I've got no problem with canna nutes and I only grow in the good stuff canna coco pro , when you get back is around about the time I'll be taking the cuttings from one of these 3 girls , so I'll have to manage till then , by the way you going anywhere nice BL I'm going to Peru next year for a few weeks gonna do,all the inca trails an a few other excursions it can't come quick enough . So hope you take this on and I'll look forward to hearing from you pal kind regards BB

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bigbud78 For This Useful Post:

M_C (31-07-15)

ganjagunman Guest

Id offer if it was NFT hydro, youll have no troubles with bud watching your back mate

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ganjagunman For This Useful Post:

Bigbud78 (31-07-15), LoveMyBitches (31-07-15)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ganjagunman View Post
    Id offer if it was NFT hydro, youll have no troubles with bud watching your back mate
    No worries my mate just a little helping hand from time to time will,suffice

Regards BB