Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Anybody into rosin?

Thanks

Rosin tech was a way too press oils from the herb with only heat. Bigger ways of doing this is with T-shirt presses. Started with hair straightner (with what I understand 300F-350F Temp) Take a small Nug (do small one first too test till you are satisfied) and take a piece of parchment paper. and fold it, in the fold take nug and place it in fold. fold it over and CARFULY with a short towel or oven mitt. place fold (with herb) on bottom part of hair straightner and press down HARD for 3-5seconds at temps listed above and it presses oils from herb around parchment paper. can press same bud 2-3 times depending. (just use new parchment paper and repeat) after about 2full grams and if done right sapose to get 0.3 OR so of "Rosin tech oil" pretty much natrual oil.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to chewedtrooper For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-12-19)

Thanks

do you use a nug or do you use keif, I always thought you would just get a bunch of keif and do it with that?

The Duder's Super Skunk Fem HID Grow Diary - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1070408972

The Duder's Mandarin Kush LED PC Grow Diary - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1070408986

"A bowl a day keeps the doctor away"

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TheDuder For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-12-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheDuder View Post
    do you use a nug or do you use keif, I always thought you would just get a bunch of keif and do it with that?
    Nugs (Try 0.3 first) Honestly I am not going to lie after loging out I did 2grams. No.. Took back hair straightner (luckly) and gave up, the temp issue is just too much for me and waste too much for practice in my opinion. But still worth attempting everyone trys differently so outcome always different. (Just got my Vac/pump in today BINGO)

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chewedtrooper For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-12-19), mandarina (05-05-17)

Thanks

Chewedtrooper thank you for that !! I've never herd of this before . That's why I love this forum , you learn amazing stuff 😊

8. The Following User Says Thank You to beral1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-12-19)

Thanks

Can anyone give a smoke report?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to GrizzlyBudz For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-12-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GrizzlyBudz View Post
    Can anyone give a smoke report?
    After much time of doing this. Very clean product really smooth. Just takes WAY too much too get the amount of the picture posted. I am replying too this thread because I have done this method for over 3months so no serious outcome (For amounts done) Worth attempting but carful.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chewedtrooper For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-12-19), GrizzlyBudz (09-09-15)

Thanks

See I when I first read 2grams = 0.3

I kinda

I just couldn't see myself sitting for ages burning my fingers on straightners.

I'd rather be smoking?

So I wonder why people do it?
    Is it anything to a good old head filled bong?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to GrizzlyBudz For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-12-19)

Thanks

I strongly believe this method is being used only for the people who REALLY think BHO/ISO is "posion". You are right GrizzlyBudz. Burning your hand yes rough 2g = 0.3. At end of the day BHO/ISO it is.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chewedtrooper For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-12-19), GrizzlyBudz (10-09-15)

Thanks

Hadn't seen the updates till now...but I bought that one because I didn't have much confidence in myself but now I'm pressing nugs daily I get about a gram out of 5-7 g and it's a lot tastier then bho ...

18. The Following User Says Thank You to KAYA_MANny For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-12-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheDuder View Post
    You can also use keif at much lower temps and you need to buy a 25 micron screen to put the keif in the press it between the parchment paper and wax will ooze out

20. The Following User Says Thank You to KAYA_MANny For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-12-19)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast