Thread: Embarrassing experience

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,397 Times

Default Embarrassing experience

Thought I'd share about a completely embarrassing experience that I am thoroughly ashamed of, but as I thought it was something that would never happen, hopefully by sharing, it will save someone else making the same mistake.

This happened a few months ago. I had been lucky enough to have been given a syringe full of CBD oil to test out for free, as the person is very interested in the results with regards to my medical conditions.
    I was instructed to place a tiny amount under my tongue - man, the stuff was as thick and sticky as tarmac!

I have always assumed that I would feel no stoned effect, but possibly lightly relaxed at best.
    Nothing felt like it was happening, so I went back to the kitchen for some more. And a few more times after that.

What I remember are just snippets of me rushing to the loo throwing up, talking to my husband in a massive crying panic about how I only have 10 years left to live, and basically being a fckn mess. I was like this for almost 24 hours, although i thought i was losing the whole weekend - I didn't feel normal until a good few days later.
    At the worst part I was trying to persuade my husband to log onto here and ask for advice or something, but kept firing out instructions about passwords and "Clarice Starling" and it was clear that he didn't have a clue what I was talking about.
    When it was starting to calm down I even went onto chat, trying to understand what the fck wad going on, but probably just ended up making a tit of myself. :-)

I made a total knob of myself, and to this day have no idea why this happened if CBD is not supposed to get you high/stoned/whatever.

It was awful. I felt physically ill as well as mentally destroyed. I have smoked weed on an irregular basis since the age of 15, taken a huge amount of a variety of drugs in my teens, but nothing compared to this horrible experience.

I am still mystified about it, especially as I thought it to be impossible.

Anyway, stay safe, kiddies!
    "Senno Ecto Gammat "

"Yo Momma so fat, When she fell down the stairs, I thought EastEnders had finished."

Thankyou Ganjaholic for the graphic signature.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Clarice_Starling For This Useful Post:

Jesse Pinkman (04-08-15), Roy Cropper (04-08-15), The budda (04-08-15)

Chew Guest

I think you just over done it These oils are so strong, too much is gonna have some negative affect...

Last week i made RSO for my best mate who has colon cancer. This oil was high THC not CBD and i ingested a small amount, didn't think it worked so done some more. 20 mins later i was off my head! I wasn't ill but it was so over powering i can't say that I enjoyed it
    Last edited by Chew; 04-08-15 at 06:09 PM.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chew For This Useful Post:

Clarice_Starling (04-08-15), M_C (04-08-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 17,323 Times

Shiiiiit, sounds like u had a bad trip on the stuff clarice sorry to hear mate. Never tried the stuff tbh sounds like its got a kick lol.
    As long as your safe and sound now though eh.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jesse Pinkman For This Useful Post:

Clarice_Starling (04-08-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,490 Times

Lol fair play for sharing , I made r so for a friend of my mothers that had just been diagnosed with cancer , God bless the lady had never done anything worse than smoke a cig with a gin and tonic .
    30 mins after she took the first dose my phone was hoping with her soon in a bad way what are we gonna do my mums n a bad way by the time I got to there place panic had set in and ambulance was outside the door carted of to hospital . When the doc found out he just smiled and said better chance than we have with it love
    Unfortunately it was way to far advance for docs and Pheonixs tears lady died a few weeks later but she told me herself she wished she had been a stoner years ago

Up the irons

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The budda For This Useful Post:

Clarice_Starling (04-08-15), ERBURT (05-08-15), M_C (04-08-15)

Thanks

My understanding of it is that CBD oil still contains THC. It's just from a high CBD low THC strains. And being taken like orally it can take a while for it to hit the system. Supposedly it's quite common for people to take stuff like edibles, not feel the hit and think it's weak/doing nothing, take a bit more. Then it hits like a steam train.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ManiacalCrab For This Useful Post:

Clarice_Starling (04-08-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,419 Times

You're supposed to tack it on the gums, not under tongue. You need it to pass the blood/brain barrier, not get slowly ingested
    "the only stupid question is the one not asked " - Einstein

Tip - If you ever need to check trichs and don't have a loupe, turn a pair of binoculars around

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PeytonManning For This Useful Post:

Clarice_Starling (04-08-15), M_C (04-08-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,397 Times

I never knew that! Thankyou.
    I am taking a drop each day, smaller than a grain of rice, now that I am feeling ready to use it again. I will definitely be putting it Yorkshire fashion (by gum) from now on.

Thanks to everyone for your responses and for reading the thread.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Clarice_Starling For This Useful Post:

PeytonManning (05-08-15)

Thanks

Oh my goodness!!! So sorry that happened to you!! Sounds to me like you got the real stuff instead of the CBD oil because the CBD is NOT supposed to mess with you that way. I had my husband try some several months ago and it has worked out to be the best thing we've ever found to treat him with. He was nearly killed in a car accident back in January 2009 and broke most everything between his neck and pelvis. His body was broken so badly that he will never be the same again and there is really nothing medically that can be done to make his quality of life better other than give him handfuls of pain pills. These help to some extent, but the longer you take them the more immune your body becomes and it's been going on 5 years now so the affects weren't providing the relief he needed. A drop of the RSO under the tongue did wonders for him. I am doing this grow because of him. Heck, when someone you love is in pain and you think you can do something about it, you'll do it. I'm sorry you had this terrible experience. I would definitely go to the person who gave this to me with a LOT of questions and try to figure out what happened. My guess is they gave you the wrong stuff. The RSO is VERY strong and taking multiple doses of it in a short period of time will totally wreck your world. Best of luck! TWW

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Widow White For This Useful Post:

Clarice_Starling (04-08-15), PeytonManning (05-08-15)