Thread: This durham police malarky is bollocks!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,915 Times

Default This durham police malarky is bollocks!

Durham police reckon if you get caught with a few Percy plants, they will take your stuff of f you and possibly turn a blind eye, as long as you agree to give it up and/or go to classes to stop you from being addicted, ie AA for weed heads!
    The law actually already states , if you get caught growing under 9 plants, it WILL be seen as personal use, you will have your plants taken , but will probably not be charged, and. basically let off with a warning.
    Which would you prefer ?
    If you grow/use medical marijuana you are a criminal , to be classed as a patient you need to buy drugs from the goverment. Cannamancan.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cannamancan For This Useful Post:

Clarice_Starling (04-08-15), EaZiE (04-08-15), M_C (04-08-15), satnavsatnav (20-12-15), The budda (27-08-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,773 Times

Totally agree Cannamancan, I mentioned it in another post. It's just the pigs way of saying we can't catch you, and if you get grassed, we'll put you on a course (that you pay for) & tick some boxes!
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

cannamancan (06-08-15), EaZiE (04-08-15), The budda (27-08-15)

The Aspie Toker Guest

My mate got busted the other week (I only found out today) for 5 plants. Two were over 7 feet tall. They confiscated the plants, and he got a caution. Outdoor grow.

TAT

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

cannamancan (23-09-15), ciderboy (13-05-16), ERBURT (20-12-15), The budda (27-08-15)

Thanks

Durham Police have publicly said that small drug farms or joint smokers will not be pursued.

I think if they catch you the law will still apply. But information they receive on say youths in the park or parties might not be looked at.

Thanks

I have read all the laws regarding cannabis cultivation, and one of the terms that stood out to me was "social supply"! If they can pin more on you they will, just be careful!
    Google them and have a read, could save you ass!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,526 Times

Good shit for those that like me live in the durham constabulary

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ye Old Pioneer For This Useful Post:

ciderboy (13-05-16)