GEORGE (06-08-19), Mac (06-08-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,416 Times

Twin towns

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sadface For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-08-19), Mac (06-08-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 25,492 Times

Super High Me is a good one. But True Romance is my favourite. Brad Pitt playing Floyd

NO SELL, NO SMELL, NO TELL!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mac For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-08-19)

Thanks

Anybody mentioned Mr Nice?Good film but the book is much better.Once i started reading i couldnt put it down,writes about how he started socialy smoking at oxford university and gradually gets drawn into the world of hash smuggling.His life gets madder and madder at breakneck speed.I rember some of the tales he tells from watching the news in the 70's,especially bales of cannabis being washed up on scottish beaches and the police warning people to keep away from them.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to 0gri For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-03-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,984 Times

Quote Originally Posted by TheDogsNutts View Post
    the one where they are driving a van around made of Cannabis and it sets on fire.....
    Has to be the greatest scene. They have no smoke and are almost cold turkey, the van's made of puff, big Thai sicks as wheel axles haha. They get pulled over by cops who wind up stoned and they still have no weed to smoke. Can't remember how it ends.

I liked Cheech and Chong in Amsterdam, where he wrestles the invisible man, fuck I've gotta watch these again, they on the flix?

Edit: The Corsican Brothers, on Netflix, Cheech and chong, not sure if it's a send up of The Count of Monte \Cristo or something, I'll let youse know.
    Last edited by cough; 18-03-20 at 03:27 PM.
    STICK YOUR SKINS AND SPIN UP

10. The Following User Says Thank You to cough For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-03-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,984 Times

Quote Originally Posted by cough View Post
    Has to be the greatest scene. They have no smoke and are almost cold turkey, the van's made of puff, big Thai sicks as wheel axles haha. They get pulled over by cops who wind up stoned and they still have no weed to smoke. Can't remember how it ends.

I liked Cheech and Chong in Amsterdam, where he wrestles the invisible man, fuck I've gotta watch these again, they on the flix?

Edit: The Corsican Brothers, on Netflix, Cheech and chong, not sure if it's a send up of The Count of Monte \Cristo or something, I'll let youse know.
    Watched Corsican Brothers, I laughed a few times but I wouldn't recommend.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to cough For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-03-20)

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8