Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Show us your Vape

organicmagic Guest

Default Show us your Vape

Good afternoon fellow ganjafolK, I hope mary jane is treating you well today

Vaporisers are becoming more popular every day, and as they do the industry improves and manufacturers up there game and produce better vapes.

With my lungs struggling a bit and getting fed up of mixing baccy in my jays, I decided to take the plunge and got a stortz n bickel Plenty for home and the Dutch version of the magic flight box for out and about.

I thought it would be good if you could show off your vapes and give us a rundown on price and performance so others who are are interested in getting one can see what's available and even ask questions. Or just like the 'show us your splif' thread and just post a pic.

Take it squeezy

Peace OM

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to organicmagic For This Useful Post:

Dazmandaz (16-12-15), lostorstolen (17-01-16), Samwise Gamgee (05-04-16)

organicmagic Guest

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441121911.129889.jpg 
Views:	288 
Size:	29.7 KB 
ID:	307762
    This is my Plenty, I bought it around a year ago and use it all the time.
    It looks a bit bizarre and everyone who smokes it takes the piss and says it looks like a power tool. They soon realise it is a power smoking tool when they stumble out the door 😎

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to organicmagic For This Useful Post:

Buster (18-09-15), Donmitch0121 (18-09-15), lostorstolen (17-01-16), raymanmark0875 (04-09-15), Samwise Gamgee (05-04-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by organicmagic View Post
    Good afternoon fellow ganjafolK, I hope mary jane is treating you well today

Vaporisers are becoming more popular every day, and as they do the industry improves and manufacturers up there game and produce better vapes.

With my lungs struggling a bit and getting fed up of mixing baccy in my jays, I decided to take the plunge and got a stortz n bickel Plenty for home and the Dutch version of the magic flight box for out and about.

I thought it would be good if you could show off your vapes and give us a rundown on price and performance so others who are are interested in getting one can see what's available and even ask questions. Or just like the 'show us your splif' thread and just post a pic.

Take it squeezy

Peace OM
    Can ya get oil for the normal everyday vapor pens

6. The Following User Says Thank You to raymanmark0875 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-05-20)

organicmagic Guest

No, you do get vapes that take both but most will be one or the other.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 12,597 Times

Hi mate, we have the same vape, it took me a while to really get the most out of it, I was trying to clear the whole thing with one lung full before lol.
    I'll rate the plenty as excellent, way better than anticipated, or expected effect wise. I also like that it looks like a power tool (I like power tools lol) and that you can take the metal whip off to give it a wash and construction is superb. Only thing I would change about it is the inability to stand it up when not in use.

I'm going for a volcano next and for portable my good pal GD suggested one that's butane powered, nice n cheap really for what it is, and he's tried and had a few. I'll let you know what it is when I talk to him later (I have a bad memory sorry dude).

Odour Control!!!

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer."
    Bruce Lee

Be Excellent To Each Other, and Party On Dudes!
    Bill S. Preston, Esq

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Catch_E_Monkey For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-05-20), Samwise Gamgee (05-04-16)

organicmagic Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Catch_E_Monkey View Post
    Hi mate, we have the same vape, it took me a while to really get the most out of it, I was trying to clear the whole thing with one lung full before lol.
    I'll rate the plenty as excellent, way better than anticipated, or expected effect wise. I also like that it looks like a power tool (I like power tools lol) and that you can take the metal whip off to give it a wash and construction is superb. Only thing I would change about it is the inability to stand it up when not in use.

I'm going for a volcano next and for portable my good pal GD suggested one that's butane powered, nice n cheap really for what it is, and he's tried and had a few. I'll let you know what it is when I talk to him later (I have a bad memory sorry dude).
    Nice CatchE! Nice to see someone else enjoys the plenty. I also love that it looks like a power tool, I live for tools and ganj 😋 I know what you mean about the plenty not being able to stand. I had to make a stand for it. I did it stoned so it started out as supposed to a plain stand and plan went astray. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442599645.136141.jpg 
Views:	248 
Size:	86.8 KB 
ID:	309172Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442599661.587078.jpg 
Views:	252 
Size:	78.0 KB 
ID:	309173Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442599679.521219.jpg 
Views:	239 
Size:	80.2 KB 
ID:	309174

I've smoked the volcano and loved it, that's why I got the plenty. Never heard of the portable one though? My mates just got a storm and it's pretty cool.

Enjoy bro

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to organicmagic For This Useful Post:

M_C (18-09-15), Rubbered (19-09-15), Samwise Gamgee (05-04-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 12,597 Times

Quote Originally Posted by organicmagic View Post
    Nice CatchE! Nice to see someone else enjoys the plenty. I also love that it looks like a power tool, I live for tools and ganj �� I know what you mean about the plenty not being able to stand. I had to make a stand for it. I did it stoned so it started out as supposed to a plain stand and plan went astray. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442599645.136141.jpg 
Views:	248 
Size:	86.8 KB 
ID:	309172Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442599661.587078.jpg 
Views:	252 
Size:	78.0 KB 
ID:	309173Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442599679.521219.jpg 
Views:	239 
Size:	80.2 KB 
ID:	309174

I've smoked the volcano and loved it, that's why I got the plenty. Never heard of the portable one though? My mates just got a storm and it's pretty cool.

Enjoy bro
    Mate! MATE MATE MATE! How the hell did you make that!!?...I need one!

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Catch_E_Monkey For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-05-20), ggotch (19-10-15), M_C (18-09-15), Rubbered (19-09-15), Samwise Gamgee (05-04-16)

organicmagic Guest

Default Show us your Vape

Quote Originally Posted by Catch_E_Monkey View Post
    Mate! MATE MATE MATE! How the hell did you make that!!?...I need one!
    It's what I do dude it bugged me that It didn't stand so went went into my workshop and made stand for it. Got a bit carried away being high. Could be a lot plainer. I could probably knock one up for you bro
    Peace
    Last edited by organicmagic; 18-09-15 at 07:28 PM.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to organicmagic For This Useful Post:

Catch_E_Monkey (19-09-15), M_C (18-09-15), Rubbered (19-09-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,368 Times

Lol! Love that stand!!! Got an arizer extreme q myself. Will post pics later.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to reganlives For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-05-20), Rubbered (19-09-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,557 Times

I went for an arizer solo and the magic flight launch box.
    Love both them but don't get much use from the flight box ever since the solo arrived it's some bit of kit.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TheHottDawg For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-05-20), Rubbered (19-09-15)

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast