Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Show us your Vape

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 12,597 Times

Quote Originally Posted by organicmagic View Post
    Thanks dude, yea it makes a huge difference because it can sit on any surface. It seems such a big flaw in the design. I knock one up for you no dramas. Maybe you can send me a special bean or two one day 😉
    I've only just seen this and yeah definitely I'll send you a mix up dude 😀

Odour Control!!!

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer."
    Bruce Lee

Be Excellent To Each Other, and Party On Dudes!
    Bill S. Preston, Esq

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Catch_E_Monkey For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-05-20)

Thanks

ive been looking at the flowermate vapormax V5.0s at £67. has nayone got this, i am tempted to get the arizer solo but im just wondering if there are any cheaper but almost or as good vaporizers as the solo? thanks

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mazzer For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-05-20)

Thanks

just for a different opinion, unless the arizor solo has changed massively recently; I would look elsewhere for the money. they draw like sucking a mcdonalds milk shake. have a look at a titan 2 for a fraction of the price

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to marque08 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-05-20), Mazzer (24-09-15)

Thanks

thanks dude, having a look just now, ive also just seen the following vapes too

Atmos rx liv
    da vinci
    pax
    crater
    Quote Originally Posted by marque08 View Post
    just for a different opinion, unless the arizor solo has changed massively recently; I would look elsewhere for the money. they draw like sucking a mcdonalds milk shake. have a look at a titan 2 for a fraction of the price

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mazzer For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-05-20)

organicmagic Guest

Easy gents, thanks for chipping in
    I've only heard good things about the solo until your comment marque08, so maybe the design has been changed.

I've not smoked any on your list but heard that the da vinci is good. The storm pen is also great quality, you just need spare batteries for it and the glass mouthpiece is also a nice upgrade.

Peace OM

10. The Following User Says Thank You to organicmagic For This Useful Post:

Mazzer (24-09-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,557 Times

Quote Originally Posted by marque08 View Post
    I bought my solo over a year ago and I'm not sure which model it was but it is the one that can be used while charging.

I've never had any issues at all with draw resistance it has a good clear draw everytime for me and decent plumes of Vapour.

I've not tried any of the others in the same price range so I can't compare but I'm more than happy with this device. Maybe I just got lucky with mine.

I can say one thing with confidence about vaporizers though you get what you pay for! I went through quite a few pound on cheap vaporizers and herb pens before I settled with the solo and tbh I don't know how I wasn't put off by vaping all together by the cheap devices that just combust your weed and taste like burnt plastic.

I chose the solo after watching lots of reviews on YouTube and at the time most reviews the solo was the number one choice for portable vape. I'm sure there has been many new devices put on market from then so I reckon you tube is your best friend to find the device that Best suits your needs.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TheHottDawg For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-05-20), marque08 (05-10-15), Mazzer (24-09-15)

Thanks

thanks very much for your input

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mazzer For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-05-20), TheHottDawg (24-09-15)

Thanks

thanks for your input

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mazzer For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-05-20)

organicmagic Guest

Come on guys and girls surely there must be more people with vapes in this massive community
    Happy rainy Monday from not so sunny uk

Peace OM

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheHottDawg View Post
    I bought my solo over a year ago and I'm not sure which model it was but it is the one that can be used while charging.

I've never had any issues at all with draw resistance it has a good clear draw everytime for me and decent plumes of Vapour.

I've not tried any of the others in the same price range so I can't compare but I'm more than happy with this device. Maybe I just got lucky with mine.

I can say one thing with confidence about vaporizers though you get what you pay for! I went through quite a few pound on cheap vaporizers and herb pens before I settled with the solo and tbh I don't know how I wasn't put off by vaping all together by the cheap devices that just combust your weed and taste like burnt plastic.

I chose the solo after watching lots of reviews on YouTube and at the time most reviews the solo was the number one choice for portable vape. I'm sure there has been many new devices put on market from then so I reckon you tube is your best friend to find the device that Best suits your needs.
    each to there own I sold my solo after about 3 weeks. just wasn't for me I supose

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to marque08 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-05-20), TheHottDawg (05-10-15)

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast