Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Show us your Vape

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,557 Times

That's something I've just recently been wondering myself I'm very new to the world of vaping but I've heard of people using cannabis tinctures in there tanks.
    I honestly don't know mate but I think yeah its def possible and it's something I might have to look into a bit further as im toying with the idea of making some nice hash or oil with the cuttings etc of my plants when I harvest so maybe a good tincture I could add to my ecig would be an even better idea.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TheHottDawg For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-05-20)

Thanks

I made some ejuice liquid using some oils for a vape pen similar to those & it worked okay- would need to do more experimenting to get a good effect tho
    Check out my first grow diary, Uk Cheese in autopots: https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...autopot-system

I'm also starting to build a veg box for my babies, pop in have a look and let me know what you think

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=136878

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jackal41 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-05-20), TheHottDawg (11-12-15)

organicmagic Guest

Yea man defo Thats the awesome thing about growing. You can make what ever you want! I'm dead keen to make various bitsas soon as I have enough full jars to justify it.
    Have a bit of oil for the vape pens sounds awesome and you can carry it around without really having to worry. How would average joe know the difference

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by organicmagic View Post
    Yea man defo Thats the awesome thing about growing. You can make what ever you want! I'm dead keen to make various bitsas soon as I have enough full jars to justify it.
    Have a bit of oil for the vape pens sounds awesome and you can carry it around without really having to worry. How would average joe know the difference
    You can then use anywhere vape pens are allowed & it's more crafty than the crafty- bit more hassle in the prep tho

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jackal41 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-05-20), TheHottDawg (11-12-15)

organicmagic Guest

Yea the prep is the hard bit. Do you go to all the hassle to make the oil just to take around with you? If dry herb vapes do the same thing. I'd like to make oil just to say I've done it so I can for myself. I want to make CBD oil for myself and possibly my mother in law. I'm going to have to buy some first but if it works I want to try make it

Thanks

I think the cbd oil is £200 for a tiny bottle online 😳 people abusing people in need- one of my m-I-L friends was recommended it when she was terminal and it cost her a fortune so I ended up baking her loads of cakes using my avb and giving them to her. When I was in Amsterdam last the head shops were selling cbd oils for vape pens for about €15 I think. I made the oil because I was visiting another country where I didn't think I would get any smoke & I mixed with ejuice and a nicotine free vape juice for flavour

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jackal41 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-05-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,555 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Jackal41 View Post
    I think the cbd oil is £200 for a tiny bottle online 😳 people abusing people in need- one of my m-I-L friends was recommended it when she was terminal and it cost her a fortune so I ended up baking her loads of cakes using my avb and giving them to her. When I was in Amsterdam last the head shops were selling cbd oils for vape pens for about €15 I think. I made the oil because I was visiting another country where I didn't think I would get any smoke & I mixed with ejuice and a nicotine free vape juice for flavour
    I would love to try that

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Terajuana For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-05-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Terajuana View Post
    I would love to try that
    The diy or the premade?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Jackal41 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-05-20)

organicmagic Guest

Dam dude! Yea prices are lowering her in the UK and its just become legal. UKCBD sell different types but I think 10ml is around £30. Its Charlotte's web.
    That mix you made sounds awesome and you took it by plane with no issues? I really can not wait to make different bits!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,555 Times

The oil you mixed with the vape juice

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Terajuana For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-05-20)

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast