Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Just when She thought she was out,The Clunge brought her back in! 4 plant Coco mix up

On the ning-nang-nong where the cows say bong.
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,099 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Clunge Muncher View Post
    Alright Bird, and everyone else... soz im late not long been in and had a few Pm's to go through fook i get lost in them lol, so worry not if i don't reply straight away or for a day or 2 .
    Ive replied to your message , ill have a little lookski in a bit, i just really need to roll a shitty one , oh and Bloodsport has just started (i love this film ).
    Anyway back in few..

Welcome in everyone, hope you left me some smoke and grub .

Anyway back soon, just wanted to pop in quick and grab my seat quick before some fucker took it .
    No worries Clunge, I've nicked us some proper comfy, full on, recliner chairs, little table in between, munch, drinks, and always a boofta in the ashtray.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to She's-a-Lady For This Useful Post:

dogman (06-09-15)

BlackJack Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,022 Times

No one can take your seat clunge. You're the main man on this one. Good luck folks!
    Alright Bird, and everyone else... soz im late not long been in and had a few Pm's to go through fook i get lost in them lol, so worry not if i don't reply straight away or for a day or 2 .
    Ive replied to your message , ill have a little lookski in a bit, i just really need to roll a shitty one , oh and Bloodsport has just started (i love this film ).
    Anyway back in few..

Welcome in everyone, hope you left me some smoke and grub .

Anyway back soon, just wanted to pop in quick and grab my seat quick before some fucker took it .

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dogman For This Useful Post:

She's-a-Lady (07-09-15)

Clunge Muncher Guest

Just what the Dr ordered, well if they vibrate too , bring on the munch and fatties .

Anyway hows them babies looking today, they look ok in the pics and the feed is ok as long as you don't see any yellowing, as soon as you notice it bump it up to 0.9/1.0, thinking of it what is your BG Ec 0.5/0.6 ish?

When the smaller ones get to the 4th or 5th node top em like you have the others , i take it you still have some string and some pipe cleaners to be pulling them down with yeah, if not grab some soon a we can start to work the taller ones where they was topped, just try to pull them down to the same height as the others (or as near as you can) and tie them up at that, that way the inner lower stuff can catch up .
    Go careful when opening the tops as you can sometimes split the stems, don't panic if you do just tape it up best you can and it should be fine..
    This is mine from the other week..

But she's doing great .

Anyway ive now lost myself and not sure if i put everything i was suppose too .

Any worries or questions just fire away.. .

Im off to smoke some of my Exodus my mate dropped a little bit off for me from the babies he looked after for me so i didn't loose them , good old boy he is (love ya pal if you see this xx).

catch you in a bit..

Quote Originally Posted by She's-a-Lady View Post
    No worries Clunge, I've nicked us some proper comfy, full on, recliner chairs, little table in between, munch, drinks, and always a boofta in the ashtray.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Clunge Muncher For This Useful Post:

dogman (08-09-15), ERBURT (07-09-15)

Clunge Muncher Guest

Yeah and if anyone goes near it bite the fuckers for me .

Cheers fella...
    Quote Originally Posted by dogman View Post
    No one can take your seat clunge. You're the main man on this one. Good luck folks!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Clunge Muncher For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Just what the Dr ordered, well if they vibrate too , bring on the munch and fatties .

Anyway hows them babies looking today, they look ok in the pics and the feed is ok as long as you don't see any yellowing, as soon as you notice it bump it up to 0.9/1.0, thinking of it what is your BG Ec 0.5/0.6 ish?

When the smaller ones get to the 4th or 5th node top em like you have the others , i take it you still have some string and some pipe cleaners to be pulling them down with yeah, if not grab some soon a we can start to work the taller ones where they was topped, just try to pull them down to the same height as the others (or as near as you can) and tie them up at that, that way the inner lower stuff can catch up .
    Go careful when opening the tops as you can sometimes split the stems, don't panic if you do just tape it up best you can and it should be fine..
    This is mine from the other week..

But she's doing great .

Anyway ive now lost myself and not sure if i put everything i was suppose too .

Any worries or questions just fire away.. .

Im off to smoke some of my Exodus my mate dropped a little bit off for me from the babies he looked after for me so i didn't loose them , good old boy he is (love ya pal if you see this xx).

catch you in a bit..
    See Clunge,
    Thats what I like, straight down the line, no messing, already talking me into bending the bitches!!! Thats why I love you guys, no faffing, just a nice clear plan of what to do!
    Got those pipe cleaners at the ready, will have a little look at them tonight see what their yoga legs are like!
    I LOVE bending the bitches, cos it truly makes my other half's face drop to the floor in fear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! His eyes are all wide, and hes clearly thinking ''Fuck me, theyve got old She's ham hock hands at it again...................she will break it!!!!'' Then if I do and the tape comes out!!!!?

Background ec is around 0.4 - 0.5, I may tweak the feed up to 1.0 this week see how they get on with it (the bigger ones anyway).
    Will get a little tent shot up tonight!

Thanks Clunge, Im so ready to let these biatches grow!!!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to She's-a-Lady For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Fuckin lovely plants Clunge!!!
    Leaves the size of my face!

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to She's-a-Lady For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Erm, the other half has just pointed out, that I actually have 3 or 4 Sativa's, (one may actually be a Green poison), but I kinda forget the heavyweight fruitpunch was a Sati........
    TWAT!

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to She's-a-Lady For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Evening all.
    Two big girls given a bit of pipecleaner bending She stylee.
    Felt less scared doing it this time around, maybe because I'm thinking ahead to how big the mofo's are going to grow!
    Get on with it She!!!

Popped a couple of photos, tent shot included.
    Feeding Ec 0.9, ph 5.8.

First Diary! Took some time She, but what a whopper!
    Thank you Bud Lightyear.

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ghtyear/page44

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to She's-a-Lady For This Useful Post:

dogman (08-09-15), Samwise Gamgee (07-09-15)

Chew Guest

Quote Originally Posted by She's-a-Lady View Post
    Evening all.
    Two big girls given a bit of pipecleaner bending She stylee.
    Felt less scared doing it this time around, maybe because I'm thinking ahead to how big the mofo's are going to grow!
    Get on with it She!!!

Popped a couple of photos, tent shot included.
    Feeding Ec 0.9, ph 5.8.

Looking sweet there she Keep up the good work!

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chew For This Useful Post:

dogman (08-09-15), She's-a-Lady (07-09-15)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chewey16 View Post
    Looking sweet there she Keep up the good work!
    Thanks Chewey!
    I'm nervous, but I know I'm in the best hands here.
    I LOVE this amazing hobby, and I'm proper excited about the grow!!!

Looking forwards to seeing your new medical diary unfold!
    It's all going on!!!!

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to She's-a-Lady For This Useful Post:

dogman (08-09-15)

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast