Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Just when She thought she was out,The Clunge brought her back in! 4 plant Coco mix up

On the ning-nang-nong where the cows say bong.
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,099 Times

Haha! I needed a laugh! Just logged on and got one!!
    Cheers lads, just spat my red wine at the screen.
    Not because you were funny, but because I wanted to try it!
    Naah! You are all right up my bonkers alley!!
    First Diary! Took some time She, but what a whopper!
    Thank you Bud Lightyear.

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ghtyear/page44

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to She's-a-Lady For This Useful Post:

Buster (20-09-15), Oxy (21-09-15), Samwise Gamgee (21-09-15)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Clunge Muncher View Post
    Alright Bird.. Good to see you back with us again, we got a tad lonely and no fucker knew where the kitchen was, or how to lift the toilet seat ffs .
    Well i think you missed my one but maybe not lol, i got modded up , got me a nice shiny hammer to use (just need some nails to hammer in ), well i feel like ive put me time in, and that was just for helping ERB out and putting up with Oxy (maybe Don aswell fook it ).

Anyway the girls are looking bang tidy, good work you... Keep the stats the same as they seam to be enjoying as it , are you giving the Silicon every 4th day like (i did mine twice a week) (and yeah i know there are only 7 days in a week lol), but you know what i mean lol.

Is there any way you can get the light closer to them without them getting too hot? If you drop it a bit then give it a go, id like to try and keep it as close as poss but trying to avoid any canoeing on the leafs . If you don't think it can be done no worries just carry on as is .

Think i covered it everything for you, any questions you know the score (don't ask me ask Bud LOL ).

Right im off for a fatty coz i can atm lol.
    Right, first things first Clunge.....
    I've been to the back of a lorry shop, grabbed you the plushest, most comfortable and amazing reclining chair you've ever seen.
    You, as a moderator, Deserve the very best of everything, get comfy Clunge, anything you need, tea, coffee, munch, joint, just asked, you wish shall be granted! (The other half will keep us okay!!).

Seriously though, many congratulations to you fella, you know how I feel, top man top job, you really deserve it, skills, support, knowledge and a good sense of humour, what more could be asked? You give alot, and we all benefit innit! Bloody well happy for you!

Right, your great advice above, that's why I need you, I can manage the basics, but forget things or don't always see what can be improved.
    I had forgotten to limit liquid silicon, so thanks for reminding me, and I've been brave and lowered the lamp, temps and a plants okay.
    Will post tent shot and info now.
    Thanks Clunge, I would be shit scared without you, I'm good at missing the obvious sometimes, makes people shake their head at me!!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to She's-a-Lady For This Useful Post:

Buster (20-09-15), ERBURT (20-09-15), Oxy (21-09-15)

Thanks

Evening all,
    Girls are growing fast, nice and green so far.
    Fed daily Ec 1.0 ph 5.8 rhizo 2ml/kg
    Canna coco a&b in equal measures.
    Splash of liquid silicon.
    400w hps 18/24 hrs
    Twin fan controller for inlet and outlet fans. Temps 28-29 lights on,
    21 lights off, getting cold dammit!

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to She's-a-Lady For This Useful Post:

Buster (20-09-15), ERBURT (20-09-15), Oxy (21-09-15), Samwise Gamgee (23-09-15)

Thanks

Balls, me and mobile devices!
    Actual second photo.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to She's-a-Lady For This Useful Post:

Buster (20-09-15), ERBURT (20-09-15), Oxy (21-09-15)

Clunge Muncher Guest

Evening Bird, everything is looking superb in there... the girls have some nice colour to them and look to be enjoying what your doing .

With regards to the Silicon use it at 1ml Pl (if your not already) .

Are those temps with the light moved down to that height or before? If it's as of now what was they before? If it ent much difference just keep a eye for the signs of them getting heat stress.
    Also if at all possible try and keep the lights off temps no more than 6oc drop (it helps with stretch) but I understand it can't be helped too much. It ent doing my outside girls much harm other than the height issue lol.

Also love being around this mad house full of great people...

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Clunge Muncher For This Useful Post:

Buster (20-09-15), ERBURT (20-09-15), Oxy (21-09-15), She's-a-Lady (20-09-15)

Thanks

Evening Bird, everything is looking superb in there... the girls have some nice colour to them and look to be enjoying what your doing .

With regards to the Silicon use it at 1ml Pl (if your not already) .

Are those temps with the light moved down to that height or before? If it's as of now what was they before? If it ent much difference just keep a eye for the signs of them getting heat stress.
    Also if at all possible try and keep the lights off temps no more than 6oc drop (it helps with stretch) but I understand it can't be helped too much. It ent doing my outside girls much harm other than the height issue lol.

Also love being around this mad house full of great people...
    Thanks Clunge, that's great, oh the joy of keeping temps even, I used a little fan heater last grow, will dig it out, temp dropped to 19 this evening just before lights on, don't want them stretching. I'm indoors a lot so no excuses for me not keeping them warm!
    I will keep my eyes peeled for canoeing or hot looking leaves, I can't take my eyes off them too long, love watching the bitches grow!!

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to She's-a-Lady For This Useful Post:

Oxy (21-09-15)

Clunge Muncher Guest

No worries you know that , yeah it can be a hard one at times, but all good when everything is dialed in , yeah if you can dig it out and get it in that would be good , what fan controller have you got? I had the Ecotechnics one and i wired my heater into it, greats bits of kit.
    Yeah you know what to look for, so if you notice it just move the light up a inch or so until they are happy. I love every part of the grow but can be slow at the start which is why i liked using cuttings, coz as soon as i had finished one grow i could just put the next lot in ready which have already been vegging for some time .

Anyway i should be off out in a bit to get the rest of my tat done (if i can take it lol), so if i go quiet for a while don't worry, ill get back to you when i wake up lol.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Clunge Muncher For This Useful Post:

Oxy (21-09-15)

Thanks

No worries you know that , yeah it can be a hard one at times, but all good when everything is dialed in , yeah if you can dig it out and get it in that would be good , what fan controller have you got? I had the Ecotechnics one and i wired my heater into it, greats bits of kit.
    Yeah you know what to look for, so if you notice it just move the light up a inch or so until they are happy. I love every part of the grow but can be slow at the start which is why i liked using cuttings, coz as soon as i had finished one grow i could just put the next lot in ready which have already been vegging for some time .

Anyway i should be off out in a bit to get the rest of my tat done (if i can take it lol), so if i go quiet for a while don't worry, ill get back to you when i wake up lol.
    Ooooh more tattoo time!!!!! Love it, damn hurts, but love it!!! Keep us posted, need a pic sometime on here innit Clunge!

Yeah temp dropped to 17 today lights off, bloody weather, 'Winter is coming Jon Snow, ya bastard!'
    Always chasing temps. Ive got a twin variac smscom something thingy, I know nothing about electrics etc, was completely green when setting the tent up, only blew the house electrics twice, good job really, no-one died or got electrocueted!

I REALLY want to try and grow from cuttings, we may have to talk about that, another thing for the She to learn over the years. How great would that be? Plants down, cuttings in!!
    Have a good session Clunge, see you later fella.
    Last edited by She's-a-Lady; 21-09-15 at 03:46 PM.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to She's-a-Lady For This Useful Post:

Oxy (21-09-15)

Clunge Muncher Guest

Yeah I was due to get a call around midday to go down but.... I'm still home waiting lol.
    I'll let you know how it going (if it does lol)

Yeah time to get the heater in there with them me thinks .
    I don't think they take the heater tbh.. I'm the same with electric, all I know is it ruddy hurts lol.

I'd rather grow with cuts all the time, what with the Exodus and knowing pretty much what it wants and when and what it will do at the end.

Nice one thanks Bird..

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Clunge Muncher For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (21-09-15), Oxy (21-09-15), She's-a-Lady (21-09-15)

Thanks

Got the ole heater going Clunge, thats woken the fans up, sitting around 22 now, so I will keep a close eye, and try not to forget to turn it off when lights come on!!
    Stuck my head in the tent to sort the fan, could smell the fuckers in the front room. So glad I got a decent outlet, because its so easy to forget how much they stink!!!
    Nice smell though!

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to She's-a-Lady For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (21-09-15), Oxy (21-09-15)

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast