Page 47 of 141 FirstFirst ... 37 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 57 97 ... LastLast

Thread: Community by the fire, Come pull stump and share yur day ;)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 22,354 Times

Quote Originally Posted by BackWoodsDrifter View Post
    Here be a few more me pouch fillin product and also me daughter buys me a fancy pipe I smokes from is real tomahawk head on it but pipes nice with a full bowl

BWD
    whats the feathers off bach red kite ? id like a toke on that btw. i take it your in the uk south of tumarlun tump ?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,868 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Beefheart View Post
    say blondy your the son of a thousand fathers........ bastards every one........ where Yul Brynner when ewe need him oi drifter ewe got it made bach ......... your living the dream imho fukin concrete jungle is shite and i fukin hate the rat race its akll bollox........... like your kindlin axe btw
    Yup Capt highly recommends yual gets out them concrete jungles cause tells ya what I know is yual aint goin to be likin them much soon anyways with the scary germs and bacterias headin to areas you critters all take to stuffin goin to get scarier then me thick woods in the dark of night. I takes me chances with the wolves and bears then get hangin hat with lots folk aint me style

BWD

3. The Following User Says Thank You to BackWoodsDrifter For This Useful Post:

carpetburn (14-03-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Beefheart View Post
    whats the feathers off bach red kite ? id like a toke on that btw. i take it your in the uk south of tumarlun tump ?
    Thinks they might be grouse feather reckon the same lookin and aint in the uk pilgrim Im hangin my skins in Canada in the woods north on a little peac
    e heaven and when yual look to the night ski ya cant see nothing but star and ifin lucky we get the northern light time time

BWD

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BackWoodsDrifter For This Useful Post:

carpetburn (14-03-18), lipnobody (12-03-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,075 Times

Ahh bwd yer living the life fella, I hopes to get me a place again soon enough. Had us 5.5hectars but sold it a few years back was in a difficult location n farrrrrr to hot in summer 45c in the shade!!! Beautiful looking plants there bwd pic if the month entry for sure fella go on.

Aye I'm a builder bwd but applying my skills nowadays at eco construction and back to the land techniques, cob, wattle n daub, tapia rammed earth, Earth bag construction (pools, retaining walls, solar heaters), glass bottle walls, greywater waste collection for garden use, composting toilets, earthen stoves, still trying to hoan earthen plasters mixed with linsead oil n pigments. It's a never ending school of learning.
    Then there's the whole permaculture side with soil building n no till which I'm getting a load of great info from Hobbs n redz n David spaid,

Captain don't be dribbling into that pipe ffs pass it on!

By the way get that battery bank boxed up, All it takes is a nail or a screw to fall on to it! Don't forget airholes in the sides!

Sent from my TREKKER-M1 CORE using Tapatalk
    skin it roll it lick it twist it.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to lipnobody For This Useful Post:

BackWoodsDrifter (12-03-18)

Thanks

Not teaching ya to suck eggs but it’s happened to me twice in different places where the batts got shorted n started smoking black thick toxic smoke! Had a solar batt explode in the undercarage of a bus we were staying in, mice were the culprits! Found the remains of one plastered the the roof of the hold n several doused in the acid! Whole bank of 8 was destroyed!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to lipnobody For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lipnobody View Post
    Not teaching ya to suck eggs but it’s happened to me twice in different places where the batts got shorted n started smoking black thick toxic smoke! Had a solar batt explode in the undercarage of a bus we were staying in, mice were the culprits! Found the remains of one plastered the the roof of the hold n several doused in the acid! Whole bank of 8 was destroyed!
    Much bliged Lipnobody and reckon I knows I need more works to get thins a little safer. Been only settin camp the last 10 months tryin to get things workin to start as I gots me hand full so quick was job one to starts. Still needs a water tower built to catch rain and still needs cabin fixins and garden fur food done this year. Likes yur concern and will gets things good soon enough good lord willin so don't be fraid to set my fire more to yur likin it be mine too cause yual good folk here

BWD

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BackWoodsDrifter For This Useful Post:

lipnobody (12-03-18)

Thanks

Much bliged Lipnobody and reckon I knows I need more works to get thins a little safer. Been only settin camp the last 10 months tryin to get things workin to start as I gots me hand full so quick was job one to starts. Still needs a water tower built to catch rain and still needs cabin fixins and garden fur food done this year. Likes yur concern and will gets things good soon enough good lord willin so don't be fraid to set my fire more to yur likin it be mine too cause yual good folk here

BWD
    I'd give ya a hand if I was in the maple states, it still astonishes me how quick the list of things to be doing gets! Can't finish one thing without having to start on another keeps ya busy I suppose

13. The Following User Says Thank You to lipnobody For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lipnobody View Post
    I'd give ya a hand if I was in the maple states, it still astonishes me how quick the list of things to be doing gets! Can't finish one thing without having to start on another keeps ya busy I suppose

Keeps ya alive pilgrim

BWD

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BackWoodsDrifter For This Useful Post:

British green (13-03-18), lipnobody (13-03-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,620 Times

Here be a few more me pouch fillin product and also me daughter buys me a fancy pipe I smokes from is real tomahawk head on it but pipes nice with a full bowl

BWD
    Hey BWD had me a tomahawk just about identical to that, brought home to me from a friend who visited the US and Canada smoked real well, regards G'.
    FIGHTING FOR PEACE IS LIKE FU#@ING FOR VIRGINITY

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to G' For This Useful Post:

BackWoodsDrifter (14-03-18), Twisted (23-03-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fatha G' View Post
    Hey BWD had me a tomahawk just about identical to that, brought home to me from a friend who visited the US and Canada smoked real well, regards G'.
    Hi G yup its smokes mighty fine but reckon its a bowl full when lit! Its more for loadin and passin round an little to much fur just me to pipe alone so I saves it fur special casions

BWD

19. The Following User Says Thank You to BackWoodsDrifter For This Useful Post:

G' (16-03-18)

Page 47 of 141 FirstFirst ... 37 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 57 97 ... LastLast