Thread: Am i Training This Plant Right - Any Tips & Hints Pls

Thanks

Question Am i Training This Plant Right - Any Tips & Hints Pls

A Very Early Good Morning To You All

I have a delahaze which is on its 10th week of veg, This plant spent its early weeks in the garden wasting away until i decided to bring her in a few weeks ago.

I want to SCROG this plant and have been doing some LST, Topping & Super cropping on her which she seems to responded very well.

Yesterday i had to tie the 4 main top branches down due to it overshadowing lower branches, and looking damn right ugly

I have put the screen over today to see what it looks like and where we are at for height, I am new to all this and would appreciate if any experienced growers could give me some advice on what i should do next, I also have a couple of questions.

1. Can i train the tops that have been tied down to run along the screen, Will they do this whilst tied down?

2: When i flip to 12/12 will the plant create more branches?

Time is no time issue since this will be my only plant left once the autos are done in about 10 days, So dont mind keeping her in veg for as long as things take. I also took two cuttings from her branches that were never going to hit the screen these are doing lovely and not died Also this plant as not ever had any Veg Nutes as i want to learn from my mistake with the autos. I have flowering nutes its called Bio Bloom.

I have attached some pics of my plant in the screen and on her own.

Thank you in advance

Thanks

looks good so far dude

The Duder's Super Skunk Fem HID Grow Diary - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1070408972

The Duder's Mandarin Kush LED PC Grow Diary - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1070408986

"A bowl a day keeps the doctor away"

3. The Following User Says Thank You to TheDuder For This Useful Post:

wales2015 (08-09-15)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheDuder View Post
    looks good so far dude
    Hi Duder

Thanks for your reply mate.

Shes my first, My only, My everything..... Hold on no shes my 2nd, Well fuck it you know what i mean

I am hoping she does not spiral out of control shes vigorous in growth and i believe once i start the 12/12 she will stretch for some loving

All the best

Thanks

looking by how covered the screen is already I would start to flower now, if you have more head space I would keep vegging but the screen will be less of a scrog and more of a support. Either way she will turn out awesome, good luck

6. The Following User Says Thank You to TheDuder For This Useful Post:

wales2015 (08-09-15)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheDuder View Post
    looking by how covered the screen is already I would start to flower now, if you have more head space I would keep vegging but the screen will be less of a scrog and more of a support. Either way she will turn out awesome, good luck
    Thanks Duder

I am unable to switch at present due to the autos in tent they are nearly done, No room for the SCROG as well.

Hoping the extra time will help get those lower branches that's been super cropped recovered and shooting up, At present there weak and all over the place, Lol hence the silver duct tape you can see at bottom these are the branches that's been super cropped.

I hope she turns out awesome mate, Do you think cannabis plants hold grudges? Just hoping she don't remember i throw her outside to die early in her life pmsl

All the best

Macky Guest

There are four plants under there, 4-5 week veg until 80% of the screen was full, and now two weeks since flip and a little bit of stretch to go so I've stop training now. Veg until 80% of the screen is full maximum mate. The train for two weeks and your job is done, you just watch them grow from here

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

Makdad (09-02-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,555 Times

Looking good