Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: What's your favourite coffee shop?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,368 Times

My favourite has got to be Amnesia. Nice chilled out place with great weed and nice people. 1ehulp is great too

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to reganlives For This Useful Post:

Donmitch0121 (20-12-15), GEORGE (27-12-16)

Thanks

I always like Blues Brothers and I think another which was called Coffeeshop 56.
    I haven't been in years now and think its about time to make another trip.
    Does anyone know if it is worth going when the cannabis cup is on or is it just too hectic and not worth it??

4. The Following User Says Thank You to cyprusgrower For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-12-16)

White Warg Guest

Quote Originally Posted by cyprusgrower View Post
    Does anyone know if it is worth going when the cannabis cup is on or is it just too hectic and not worth it??
    Kind of yes and kind of no. It's very busy, but it's busy with nice people. If your going on your own or with just another and want lots of banter then it's idea. If you're going with a group/friend/partner and want to spend most of your time amongst yourselves, no.

Thanks

With the exception of serving beer, birdys in haarlem (like 15mins on train from dam) ticks all them boxes.

Theres no where near as many CS in haarlem as in dam but is worth a day trip as its a beautiful city and their CS Scene is more attractive.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to uptonogood For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-12-16)

Thanks

Red face

2 years ago I was in Amsterdam, there are a lot of coffe shops, and every one have climat!

but my favourite, and best remember was "Smoke Palace"

address is
    Linnaeusstraat 83HS, 1093 EK Amsterdam

really great pleace ))))

regards from poland!

And hello all! )) Its great for me to be here.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dopalony For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-12-16), Spartacus Smokes (12-04-16)

Thanks

They are all very different so its hard to choose a favourite but there were a couple that we went in and and thought ohmygod will we get out of here alive and one that we didn't dare to stay in for more than 5 minutes, but that's our fault for exploring too far from where tourists are supposed to be. If I had to choose a favourite it would probably be The Rookies. They were well friendly and let you take your own weed in as long as you buy a drink. Strawberry juice omg! We kept going back there for strawberry juice!! Mmmmmmm strawberry juuice.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Cannallama For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-12-16)

White Warg Guest

Mostly you can take your own weed in but there are a few shitholes around the Rembrandtplein area that demanded a cannabis purchase.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,371 Times

420 in the centre a very over looked coffee shop..
    Ticks all the boxes..nice staff.
    does not have a massive menu 4 weed 4 hash choices i think but what it does have is very good ..
    they have a nice Caramello hash on the menu and a privarti cream..
    read a few books and drank enough tea in there over the years..
    but i go on a hunt for some nice flavs as well..grey area,barneys,greenhouse and a few others..
    I rekomend going out of town as well..
    Haarlem is only a 10-15minute train ride and the effort is so worth it..
    you can see willie wortels coffee shop when you come out of the station on the right.
    I got some banging weed and hash from there..alot cheaper than amsterdam by 3-4 euros..
    they also have pinball and a snooker table..
    and up the high street further are a few more coffeeshops..
    worth going to for the day as there are a few nice restaurants in town there..
    The above is just opinion..My opinion is law in my world..

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Happy roken For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-12-16)

White Warg Guest

The price also drops several euros a gram if you head out of Amsterdam CC to places like Katsu.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,371 Times

Quote Originally Posted by White Warg View Post
    The price also drops several euros a gram if you head out of Amsterdam CC to places like Katsu.
    Never been back since i just managed to escape,well being at the door when the policeman put the closed sign up.
    as the taxman and police shut it to do a raid/check up on weights and shit..

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Happy roken For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-12-16)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast