Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Is it safe for hps in uninsulated attic?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheHottDawg View Post
    Sounds good pal before I do that ill source a new extraction unit as I know what I'm currently running won't be able to cope. Well the filter seems decent it's just the fan isn't great for pulling out air fast enough for my liking but in saying that I've nothing to compare it too as this is my 1st attempt at anything like this lol
    Yh your best getting everything before you start then your set and no messing around and that's one thing you don't want no smell leaking threw as it will stink your whole street haha get a good extraction mate. A 5" or 6" RVK fan will be fine pal

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,557 Times

I will prob just get a filter aswell when replacing the fan but keep it for a future grow or until tfe one I have stops serving it's purpose.
    It will be 5 or 6 weeks probably at least before I get the new gear as I'm just gonna let my seeds veg with the setup I have and change everything on the flip then all being well. Cheers

3. The Following User Says Thank You to TheHottDawg For This Useful Post:

Dale1995 (11-09-15)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2