Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Skunky's Proper Mainline With Some Help From Dexter

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,120 Times

Default Skunky's Proper Mainline With Some Help From Dexter

Welcome to Skunky's Mainline with Mentor Dexter

My last attempt was BOTCHED, scrapped her in the front yard today.

Now this is a single plant grown along side some other ladies. I will only diary her on this.

Strain: Nitro Lemon Haze, Dark Star, and LSD . All pretty much indica dominant
    Lighting veg: 600W MH
    Lighting flower: 1000W HPS
    Medium: Soil 80% Happy Frog 20% Perlite and finish her in 80% Ocean Forest 20% Perlite
    Container: Current is 1 GL finishing in 5 G Smart Pot
    Temps: 78 degrees lights on and 68 degrees lights off.
    RH: 65%
    Pests: I have a bit of a fungus gnat problem but yellow sticky paper keeping things at bay.
    Light schedule : 12 on 5.5 off 1 on and 5.5 off............... Help on the electric a bit.
    Plan again is to mainline properly and not botch it up like I did on my previous attempt.

She has a nice place to sit with lots of airflow right now. Here are the pictures of the girls Dexter if you want to pick 1:

NLH

LSD

DS

Now they all have been topped at roughly the 4th node. I can cut lower you would like.

Either way I wont stay super active on this grow but I will update weekly or bi weekly. Thanks Dexter for offering to step in.... I believe in the concept, but I am sure we can nail it. The DS and NLH will have a control plant grow with it also. Word, well feel free to chime in with tips or questions. This is guided more towards new growers to the ART of mainlining cause its not as easy as Dexter makes it look. Thanks again and WELCOME!!!

Side branches didn't show up on the pic the best. They all have good node growth tho, from node 1 - 4 I know she has to be stripped.........

Also note the leaf growth ain't the best.... I just got them under the mh bulb they were started under cfl...... Not a fan but regardless they have some proper lighting now.
    Last edited by Skunky n funky; 23-09-15 at 03:40 AM.
    Coco Scrog with a mix bag COMPLETE 32.8 OZ's------

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ja-Take-2-Coco

Murdocks special blend x2 COMPLETE 6.6oz's

[url]https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?132905-Skunky-s-Bag-Seed-Extravagonja[url]

SCROG and LST 3 plants COMPLETE 10.5 OZ'S

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-Extravagonja

Check out the single mainlined Nitro Lemon Haze mentored by the mad scientist Dexter. COMPLETE 5.5 OZ's

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...lp-From-Dexter

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Skunky n funky For This Useful Post:

Catch_E_Monkey (09-02-16), GEORGE (26-09-15), My Tent Or Yours (09-02-16), Oxy (23-09-15), Squib95 (16-05-17)

Thanks

Tried for a better picture.... Here we are again

Nlh

Lsd

Ds

Here's what the tops look like.

All pretty similar to this picture.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Skunky n funky For This Useful Post:

bigsmoketing (19-12-15), Catch_E_Monkey (09-02-16), GEORGE (26-09-15), My Tent Or Yours (09-02-16), Oxy (23-09-15)

Mr Legend Guest

Haha... That was a quick one Skunky...

I'm on board bro but just getting ready to hit the sack so I'll take a good look at the girls tomorrow...

NLH looks like a great candidate but I can't see the pic in the second set so grab another if you can and I'll have a look in the morning...

Happy to help btw...

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mr Legend For This Useful Post:

Catch_E_Monkey (09-02-16), GEORGE (26-09-15), My Tent Or Yours (09-02-16), Oxy (23-09-15), Skunky n funky (05-10-15)

Thanks

Nitro Lemon Haze is growing very nice. I have her currently topped at 4 however I can bring it lower. She has some very nice first node branching.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Skunky n funky For This Useful Post:

Catch_E_Monkey (09-02-16), GEORGE (26-09-15), My Tent Or Yours (09-02-16), Oxy (23-09-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 34,377 Times

looking funky skunky, your in good hands with Dex. atb chaps hope its plain sailing for you

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Oxy For This Useful Post:

Catch_E_Monkey (09-02-16), GEORGE (26-09-15), My Tent Or Yours (09-02-16), Skunky n funky (24-09-15)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Oxy View Post
    looking funky skunky, your in good hands with Dex. atb chaps hope its plain sailing for you
    That I am.... He helped me out on my last one, but this time we will get some results. I messed up mine last time letting them get to much developed... uneeded..... growth.... This time we will have her done proper.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Skunky n funky For This Useful Post:

Catch_E_Monkey (09-02-16), GEORGE (26-09-15), My Tent Or Yours (09-02-16), Oxy (24-09-15)

Thanks

So Dexter which one would you want??? I am ready with the scissors to start cutting into this mofoer!!

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Skunky n funky For This Useful Post:

Catch_E_Monkey (09-02-16), GEORGE (26-09-15), My Tent Or Yours (09-02-16)

Mr Legend Guest

Sorry brother, had some problems to sort...

Let's go with NLH then cause she looks like a prime candidate and has great lateral growth...

Sharpen the scissors and get to chopping my friend, we need her topped above the third node and also remove the two nodes below unless you want to keep second node for clones... You're also leaving the fans directly attached to the third node...

If you don't want clones the end result should be something like this...

And if you want clones than leave the second node on until it reaches desired size and then you'll have two perfectly symmetrical clones...

Once those new shoots grow a bit we will supercrop her like I showed you in my diary...

There should be around 5 days to a week between steps if she has a healthy root zone so three weeks from now you should be read to flip her...

Good luck bro...

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mr Legend For This Useful Post:

Catch_E_Monkey (09-02-16), GEORGE (26-09-15), My Tent Or Yours (09-02-16), Skunky n funky (05-10-15)

Thanks

So nlh it is.....

Here she is before

Now trimmed off the bottom two modes...

Now for the top at node 3.

A bit of supercropping....

And finally tie her down.

All together much smoother this time. I think it went well, I need to bury the stem a bit more when I repot. Will be about 3 week till I pot up. Thanks again Dexter, whatcha think?

Like I said I won't update till the next cut most likely....

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Skunky n funky For This Useful Post:

bigsmoketing (19-12-15), Catch_E_Monkey (09-02-16), GEORGE (26-09-15), My Tent Or Yours (09-02-16), Smokerontheroof (21-01-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,468 Times

Cool

Wow that just blows my mine. You and Dex almost give me a heart attack when you did all that cutting. I'm in for the long haul on this one. Good luck with what ever yall are doing. lol I remember Smile doing something like that once, I got the same reaction.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

Buster (30-09-15), Catch_E_Monkey (09-02-16), My Tent Or Yours (09-02-16), Skunky n funky (26-09-15)

Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast