Page 4 of 76 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 54 ... LastLast

Thread: the anything worth a POO POO!! thread.....

Thanks

Beginning to think our next door neighbour may be Po Po. He's only been living there about a year but doesn't often stay in the house and as far as we know has been telling people he's a spark. .

But he's just started putting CCTV up all around the house and had a fella around this morning who the Mrs knows is Po Po. It's not the kinda place you need CCTV as there has been no break ins and everyone already knows everyone elses business. You can't fart without somebodies curtain twitching.

Would seem a bit of over kill for someone to do just for the hell of being able to log in when they are out of the house.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ManiacalCrab For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (25-10-15), Oxy (25-10-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 34,377 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Wenge View Post
    Beginning to think our next door neighbour may be Po Po. He's only been living there about a year but doesn't often stay in the house and as far as we know has been telling people he's a spark. .

But he's just started putting CCTV up all around the house and had a fella around this morning who the Mrs knows is Po Po. It's not the kinda place you need CCTV as there has been no break ins and everyone already knows everyone elses business. You can't fart without somebodies curtain twitching.

Would seem a bit of over kill for someone to do just for the hell of being able to log in when they are out of the house.
    sounds mad mukka, i'll drop a poo poo!! for you, he could have some stuff hidden inside, i'd have to dress in black and go a peaking, bollocks to the camera's lol.. keep eye out let us know ..

cheers for the line Wenge

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Oxy For This Useful Post:

British green (25-10-15), ERBURT (25-10-15), SkunkBudda403 (25-10-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 39,741 Times

Better safe than sorry these days.probly jus keeping himself safe.
    Make sure your super silent.

Autos
    Redemption Grow Take 2

Photo's
    Green lizard lick growing
    Exodus cheese exo-bition

THERE IS A STRICT 10 PLANT MAXIMUM RULE ON THIS SITE!.YOU WILL BE BANNED FOR BREACHING THIS!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ERBURT For This Useful Post:

Oxy (25-10-15), SkunkBudda403 (25-10-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,664 Times

I'll drop a poo poo!!

2 month driving suspension and a $1000 fiNE for a speeding ticket, racing ticket and stunting ticket. Spent $1500 on a lawyer which is why my suspension is only 2 months they were going for a full year.

Which equals into me not being able to get work as my commute is an hour each way to the shop and home and I'm usually driving all over from job to job, so I'm just chilling like a villan for the following 2 months.

Definitely a poo poo. Worst time of the year for this to happen. As its beginning of winter, won't be getting a steady pay check for the following 2 months & hunting season is in full swing so I'm at the mercy or others

Fucking Poo Poo!

Skunkbudda403

SkunkWorx - My currant Multi-Strain Perpetual 'Garden of Eden' Grow Adventures
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...5281-SkunkWorx

SkunkWorx 'Cacti Adventures'
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=165421

Interesting PDF Books: (Everything from A-Z will now mostly post Cannabis & Horticulture Information/Books)
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=129856

Skunkbudda's Random Horticulture (Non Cannabis Garden):
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=131105

Skunkbudda goes Strain Hunting:
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=134649

Skunkbudda403's Show:
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=127664

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SkunkBudda403 For This Useful Post:

British green (25-10-15), Oxy (25-10-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 66,662 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Wenge View Post

He's got a massive grow going on

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to British green For This Useful Post:

ggotch (25-10-15), Oxy (25-10-15), SkunkBudda403 (25-10-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 34,377 Times

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by SkunkBudda403 View Post
    I'll drop a poo poo!!

2 month driving suspension and a $1000 fiNE for a speeding ticket, racing ticket and stunting ticket. Spent $1500 on a lawyer which is why my suspension is only 2 months they were going for a full year.

Which equals into me not being able to get work as my commute is an hour each way to the shop and home and I'm usually driving all over from job to job, so I'm just chilling like a villan for the following 2 months.

Definitely a poo poo. Worst time of the year for this to happen. As its beginning of winter, won't be getting a steady pay check for the following 2 months & hunting season is in full swing so I'm at the mercy or others

Fucking Poo Poo!

Skunkbudda403
    poo poo!! coming your way sir.......... time for the mrs to drive you around me thinks.. fair play skunk that sucks bum hole.. lol not getting the mrs to drive you around.. no driving in hunting season. nasty mukka, get your ass one of clunges push bikes lol..

i hate giving cash to the courts,, go pinch the soaps and bog rolls in the courts, fuck um atb Bach

you gonna let them get away with this? bastards!
    Last edited by Oxy; 25-10-15 at 06:39 PM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Oxy For This Useful Post:

SkunkBudda403 (25-10-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,664 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Oxy View Post
    poo poo!! coming your way sir.......... time for the mrs to drive you around me thinks.. fair play skunk that sucks bum hole.. lol not getting the mrs to drive you around.. no driving in hunting season. nasty mukka, get your ass one of clunges push bikes lol..

i hate giving cash to the courts,, go pinch the soaps and bog rolls in the courts, fuck um atb Bach
    Just getting around the Mrs drives me about. Hunting depending what block we go to I can take the quads or jeep provided someone trailers them to the spot.

Its only 2 months so i can do that standing on my head! Gives me all the time in the world to work on my garden and get some much needed work done around the house before winter.

Should have stole the bot rolls from the courts!

Skunkbudda403

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SkunkBudda403 For This Useful Post:

British green (25-10-15), Oxy (25-10-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,032 Times

16. The Following User Says Thank You to carpetburn For This Useful Post:

Oxy (26-10-15)

Clunge Muncher Guest

Getting a picture message through of a load of grot on my other outdoor girls .

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Clunge Muncher For This Useful Post:

Oxy (26-10-15)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Oxy View Post
    gotta be worth a poo poo!!.. sounds nasty..

mrs still busting me balls over growing, she needs to think. ffs deffo worth a poo poo!!, using valuable cooler weather here women. mon the wench letting me grow
    Can i mooch off this one plz? Our lass is on my case daily lol

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Heisenbud For This Useful Post:

SkunkBudda403 (26-10-15)

Page 4 of 76 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 54 ... LastLast