Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: To flush or not to flush....eeeek

Macky Guest

Nah they're looking good mate, nothing to worry about there. Keep them going. You got a trichroscope? Lol

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

Mr.North (03-10-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,323 Times

No the freakin thing is still not here...well here she is right before lights out currently

Macky Guest

Damn, how much longer do you think? Looking at te while plant, it looks near the end, but the buds don't lol. But saying that, it's white widow, the hairs will be whiter than other strains, but they're still straight and not curling. What size pots you in? I think they may be too small, the might be root bound

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

Mr.North (03-10-15)

Thanks

Lol again ur on the fuckin dot my friend, its all in my diary. She was a mistake and not suppose to actually be flowered but I decided against & did anyhow. however, I did not repot before flipping so shes been in this 6-7ish gallon self watering pot for around 4months+😌I know I know. Dont see roots out the bottom however pretty sure I did a bottom layer of perlite in which the roots will matt up if remembering my read....but been treating as soilless as soil has been depleted for sum time.
    Last edited by Mr.North; 03-10-15 at 08:09 PM.

Thanks

....maybe It is time to start the decend eh😶

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.North For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thinkin thats best case as well organicmagic. Unless I hear back from machi im gunna start cutting tomorrow, go a little heavier on my organic stuff rather than advanced nutrients bloom as I have....bit sketched out, but being root bound possibly its better sooner than later at this point I figure. Thanks again for all help given folks!

Macky Guest

Yer begin the flush then mate. The root problem will stop it from growing and more if it's pot is too small anyway mate, so you might as well begin the ascend. Give it at least 10 days though mate. Get everything out of it to ensure you get the full flavour of the weed

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

Mr.North (04-10-15)

Thanks

Will do and appreciate that *oracle*😃. Just food for thought, i thought it made sense & proving to be so. Alrighty, minor bloom with More molasses & liquid karma for my bitch✌
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wp_ss_20151004_0001.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	13.0 KB 
ID:	310404   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wp_ss_20151004_0002.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	13.0 KB 
ID:	310405  

Macky Guest

Sweeeeet, you can do molasses right to the end aswell mate, so keep giving her that, but reduce on the bloom as the week progresses, and stop completely after a couple of watering. Try and get the plant to slowly eat herself, rather than from the roots ( as there is nothing there)

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

Mr.North (04-10-15)

Thanks

Fo shizzle U reassured my game plan so to speak thx. So here's bout close as I can get with my cell...fuckin beat currently lol, ill snap couple on the digital tomorrow. ✌ & thanks again machi🙏 PS others R bag seed&cookies(coco&organic coco!?!&#128520💃

Last edited by Mr.North; 04-10-15 at 11:53 AM.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr.North For This Useful Post:

EaZiE (13-10-15), waterdawg12 (12-10-15)

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast