Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Neighbours have my grow bulb

Thanks

Yep got it, had the address on as the return address ( no company name but nothing a Google search couldn't find) only thing that's got me worried

Macky Guest

Sweet, doubt they went to that extent mate. You're cool, happy days

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

I always google post for my neighbours! ... as if!
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

ganja.lad (19-12-15), Ganjaman6782 (24-10-15), Mr-Lover (23-10-15)

Thanks

My neighbour took some wine in I got delivered and never drank a drop

Keeno Guest

my neighbours have had bags of biobizz, nutes and a LED grow light while i wasnt in. this was in the days when marshydro used to stick a purple sticker stating "grow light" on them. someone on here once told me the more para you are the more you will get noticed. im quite blatent these days but as im not freaking out while doing it nobody seems to notice. i have a inspection once and was loading some plants in flower into my car, in black bags. nieghbour comes over for a chat mid process. i just put the bag on the floor and had a chat for about 10 mins. then finished what i was doing.

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Keeno For This Useful Post:

Blue (03-10-15), British green (03-10-15), citizen cained (03-10-15), Doubie (12-11-15), Ganjaman6782 (24-10-15), Mr-Lover (23-10-15), Roy Cropper (03-10-15)

Thanks

I suppose at the end of the day as long as it is not affecting them, they couldn't care less

9. The Following User Says Thank You to citizen cained For This Useful Post:

Macky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by citizen cained View Post
    I suppose at the end of the day as long as it is not affecting them, they couldn't care less
    If only that was the world we live in lol.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

Roy Cropper (03-10-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 66,662 Times

Quote Originally Posted by keeno View Post
    my neighbours have had bags of biobizz, nutes and a LED grow light while i wasnt in. this was in the days when marshydro used to stick a purple sticker stating "grow light" on them. someone on here once told me the more para you are the more you will get noticed. im quite blatent these days but as im not freaking out while doing it nobody seems to notice. i have a inspection once and was loading some plants in flower into my car, in black bags. nieghbour comes over for a chat mid process. i just put the bag on the floor and had a chat for about 10 mins. then finished what i was doing.
    The voice of experience speaks . The more careful and sneaky you get the more you will be noticed it's always the way

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to British green For This Useful Post:

Roy Cropper (03-10-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,525 Times

Next time you see him give him the finger to the lips and motion of hand across throat.Then point at him,lol,he will either phone the plod or get the message.(only kiddin)
    At this stage you will never know.just be your normal self,little bit nicer to him,see where he is coming from.
    I saw the rain-dirty valley
    You saw Brigadoon

15. The Following User Says Thank You to skippy For This Useful Post:

Ganjaman6782 (24-10-15)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Machi View Post
    If only that was the world we live in lol.
    Sadly that's not the case these days, some people seem to take pleasure sticking there beak where it don't belong and causing trouble for some guy growing a couple of plants in the shed. In fact there was a guy on here last week who'd received an anonymous note off a neighbour telling him to stop his grow. My neighbours on both sides are sound as fuck - both stoners, we all smoke together and they keep an eye on my plants and even watered em when I was on holiday.
    The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.

Albert Einstein

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Roy Cropper For This Useful Post:

British green (03-10-15), citizen cained (03-10-15), kbag (03-10-15), skippy (03-10-15)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast