Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I need a mentor (please help)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,415 Times
    Provided Answers: 3

Default Answered: I need a mentor (please help)

I have been trying to do this all by myself, apart from a grow e-book I refer to now and again (by Ryan Reilly) I am able to get really frosty, tasty bud but my main problem seems to be yield, I have just finished a grow with a friend so to make it worth our time and effort we went with 24 plants from seed 12 Black Domina x Bubblegum and 12 Black Domina x Afghan Kush, off of all these plants we only managed to get 17oz, I am very disappointed.

Tent - 2.4x2.4x2.0
    Pots - 7 liter airpots
    Air intake - Canfan 880 cfm
    Smell - Rhino pro filter
    Lighting - 2 x 600 watt MH in grow and HPS in flower
    Nutrients - Bio-Bizz Grow, Heaven. In flower - Grow,Heaven, Bloom, Topmax, Algamic, and epson salts as a precaution.
    Soil - DNA MILLS with cork. ( Usually it would be Bio-Bizz all-mix )

My temperatures were all over the place due to temperatures outside, like it was going up to 30c degrees at points and then they leveled off at about 25c -26c, night time temps were at about 20 degrees then in the last 4 weeks or so it was dropping to 16c, I have no idea why such a low yield but I need to do something which is why i am asking you guys at THCTALK cause I;ve read some of your diaries and they are excellent and (I would only ave to grow half what I am now). So as you can see something is not right, please help.

2. "Just make sure you keep your numbers at 10 or below this time bro site rules
    Temps will certainly not have helped with the yield that amount of plants under 1200 w would have been a struggle aswell
    Less is more in this game bro"

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,496 Times
    Provided Answers: 66

Just make sure you keep your numbers at 10 or below this time bro site rules
    Temps will certainly not have helped with the yield that amount of plants under 1200 w would have been a struggle aswell
    Less is more in this game bro

Up the irons

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The budda For This Useful Post:

Blue (10-10-15), ERBURT (10-10-15), Jesse Pinkman (10-10-15), MJCTHC1 (10-10-15)

Thanks

OK didn't realize the forum rules of numbers excuse my typo I meant 10 plants, i had thought we were trying to do too many with the lighting we have, how many watts per plant do you recommend, thanks for your reply so quickly Erburt

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MJCTHC1 For This Useful Post:

The budda (10-10-15)

Macky Guest

Yer less is more man, you don't want to do any more than ten in your space I reckon. Give em a four week veg, flower them, you should get three maybe four ounce of each depending and circumstances.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,886 Times
    Provided Answers: 510

Too many plants & pots are too small
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

MJCTHC1 (10-10-15)

Thanks

There are a few issues. You need to rein in your enviromental problems. 30 is too high and 16 is too low, so try to get it between 20-28 for the entire day.

The next is the size of the pots. 7l pots aren't going to net you any monsters. I would ditch them and look at 20-25l pots.

Good luck

11. The Following User Says Thank You to talentsleeping For This Useful Post:

MJCTHC1 (10-10-15)

Thanks

I have 10 liter airpotz, I think ~ yeah I'm sure I've got ten of tthem so that would work in excellently, what about the nutes I'm using do you think they are worth their salt

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 32,237 Times
    Provided Answers: 112

6 plant max in that space 4 be better but longer veg but will pay of in end
    I average 36-45 se set up in coco

sig by ganjaholic

current grow a multi strain bonanza perp run
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=129609

[cheisel the one kilo plant
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ad.php?t=99634complete
    kali snapple mother treehttps://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...le-mother-treecomplete
    forum rules please read
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ules-And-Facts
    Completeagent orange kali snapple critical kush sweettooth https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-critical-kush
    completehttps://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...lowering-diary

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FACE For This Useful Post:

EaZiE (13-10-15), M_C (10-10-15), ReD RuM (10-10-15)

Thanks

I had this idea that if I whack a load of plants in a room I will end up with loads of glorious bud but it doesn't work like that. Your best off dropping numbers and filling the space with bigger pots instead of plant. A nice long veg and get your groom dialed in. You will have fewer plants to tend to so can pay each one more attention. Also the bigger ya roots the bigger ya fruits

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,496 Times
    Provided Answers: 66

We have all made that mistake bro lol always we be learning you are in safe hands here now your next harvest with half the plants will give you at least double the yield

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast